how can you not hate everything but some humans

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
imagine caring about some inanimate trees and rocks that only wait for the right circumstance to fall on you and crush you like a bug
i just view it as further mockery of "life" to me from many points of view. first, not only theyre eternally waiting for the opportunity to fall on me but life also tells me that i cannot survive without them and thus without this extra danger

and what do i receive back from all this except being allowed to breath (sO GeNeRoUs LifE Is A GIfT :feelsuhh: ) which is the preliminary to all the other horrirble sufferings im subjected to

I ALSO GOT N UGLY ASS TREE WAITING TO FALL ON ME LIKE IVE RAPED ITS MOTHER AND CANT REMEMBER

lol at you if u dont feel this

:feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and piec
basically subhuman trees just stfu and do your jobs. we should abuse shit nature to our advantage if thats possible

now if someone burns a forest as an emotional reaction to this whole shitshow i totally understand him. you should hate your environment youre a slave to it

"We dont matter because some rocks in space bro"

"we might all suffer and die brutally but its ok because the rocks and trees will survive bro"

crazy the simpsons GIF

"We dont matter because some rocks in space bro"

"we might all suffer and die brutally but its ok because the rocks and trees will survive bro"
all cope blud

Trees are beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2