how can you people expect to live happy normal lives when the world is fucked beyond repair?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
just look at the state of the world, almost everything is fucked, EVERYTHING

how can you honestly think you can have a normal life when things are fucked so bad?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 8846, MusicMaxxingMidget and 10 others
Be the change you want to see in the world 😊

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Baldingman1998, MusicMaxxingMidget and 7 others
Because it’s a choice to obsess over the “fucked” parts of our world or not?

Sure there is going to be a plethora of things you don’t like about your reality.
But guess what, it is what it is, change what you’re capable of and accept the rest or be bitter about it and hate your life.

Don’t get caught up on the bad when embracing the good means you’ll get more out of the short time we’re granted being alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vvvvxxxx, wateriswet and 6 others
Because it’s a choice to obsess over the “fucked” parts of our world or not?

Sure there is going to be a plethora of things you don’t like about your reality.
But guess what, it is what it is, change what you’re capable of and accept the rest or be bitter about it and hate your life.

Don’t get caught up on the bad when embracing the good means you’ll get more out of the short time we’re granted being alive.
just be bluepilled theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 275, Serial Coomer and 6 others
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Deep

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
just put a penislossus up everyones ass theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 685 and Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 685
> who gives le fuck bro! I've read LE Nietzsche, le life is meaningless x'D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Squirtoutmabooty
i'm not happy
Giphy 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10125

how can you honestly think you can have a normal life when things are fucked so bad?
How is everything fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
5FAE1717 9EF9 4B72 8B51 29817900DD1C

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Only reason stuff “seems” so bad is due to you guys current reality usually being shit

no friends, no bitches, no career or school your horomones mental health and vitamins are definitely shit from sitting inside all day and you wonder why your obsessing over every negative in the world and everything seems so bad and dreary

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters, Carbon Copy, Deleted member 10125 and 2 others
Only reason stuff “seems” so bad is due to you guys current reality usually being shit

no friends, no bitches, no career or school your horomones mental health and vitamins are definitely shit from sitting inside all day and you wonder why your obsessing over every negative in the world and everything seems so bad and dreary

True, I have no social life so I rot inside following current events and seeing all the phucked up stuff going on around in the world. But if I was a normie with a social life I would be too busy living my own life to be aware of such things.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9837

jfl look at the deographics, economy, degeneracy in society

just because i'm a loser doesn't mean i'm wrong about the world being fucked up

jfl look at the deographics, economy, degeneracy in society

just because i'm a loser doesn't mean i'm wrong about the world being fucked up
Bro don’t take it the wrong way but honestly the only people who obsess about this stuff To the degree which it lets them affects them are people who have nothing else going on

like I said your intensifying it. And the only reason it seems degenerate to you is due to you not being the guy being chosen. Is what it is

life really isn’t that bad but I know you won’t listen

it kinda hit me tbh, its like our human minds weren't prepared to look at a societal collapse
Our humans minds weren't even prepared to see societies at this size

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 9837
Are humans minds weren't even prepared to see societies at this size
This. Society is just a human made concept that isn’t natural at this size gone wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 6403
The only people who obsess about this stuff To the degree which it lets them affects them are people who have nothing else going on
Exactly.

Sure you can let this shit occupy every waking thought you have, thus contribute nothing of value to yourself or the world you so desperately wish to be different. But then aren’t you innately contributing to the exact problem that you’re complaining about in the first place??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Bro don’t take it the wrong way but honestly the only people who obsess about this stuff To the degree which it lets them affects them are people who have nothing else going on

like I said your intensifying it. And the only reason it seems degenerate to you is due to you not being the guy being chosen. Is what it is

life really isn’t that bad but I know you won’t listen
no i get what you're saying but it doesn't mean i'm wrong about the world being fucked up
lol if thats what you wanna call bluepilled then sure pal
"har har sure pal"

fuck off with your condescending ass, i'm right here, the world is fucked, society IS collapsing, and that's a fact
This. Society is just a human made concept that isn’t natural at this size gone wrong
thats my point though

Last edited:
Reprogram yourself into an npc bad goy

• +1
fuck off with your condescending ass, i' right here, the world is fucked, society IS collapsing, and that's a fact
That’s not what your original post is for though, you’re asking how we can enjoy our lives despite the turmoil society is going through.

Yeah there is a lot of fucked up shit about the world, nobody is denying that. But there is also so much profound and incredible experiences to be found if you can just drop the nihilistic everything is pointless bullshit.

• +1
Its time to rope bro

• So Sad
Its time to rope bro
if only i had the balls
That’s not what your original post is for though, you’re asking how we can enjoy our lives despite the turmoil society is going through.

Yeah there is a lot of fucked up shit about the world, nobody is denying that. But there is also so much profound and incredible experiences to be found if you can just drop the nihilistic everything is pointless bullshit.
true. like i said being bluepilled about certain things can be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
@baboom babadabibi is wise

if only i had the balls

true. like i said being bluepilled about certain things can be good
Does that really pertain to being bluepilled though? You can still acknowledge that there is a lot of bad shit happening, it’s mainly not obsessing over it to the point of causing destain to your own mental health.

• +1
Does that really pertain to being bluepilled though? You can still acknowledge that there is a lot of bad shit happening, it’s mainly not obsessing over it to the point of causing destain to your own mental health.
well its bluepilled because you know bad stuff is happening but you just don't know the extent

I really dont care about anything other than myself and my close family tbh so it doesnt affect me much since the only thing I wanted from the world is a woman that is loyal but I accepted the fact its not real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4612
Just lol at all the bluepilled copers here. You can't have a normal life if you are a sub 8 male. If that doesn't tell you how fucked the world is then I don't know, you must be extremely ignorant then

• +1
> who gives le fuck bro! I've read LE Nietzsche, le life is meaningless x'D

imagine coping by thinking life is meaningless so you just voluntarily ldar compared to having your own family where you are infinitely happy

imagine coping by thinking life is meaningless so you just voluntarily ldar compared to having your own family where you are infinitely happy
well it would be nice to have a family but that's not a realistic option in today's world given the situation for non chads

well it would be nice to have a family but that's not a realistic option in today's world given the situation for non chads
a family as in a hot wife that you have complete control over, without actually getting married too.

I am top 1% in academic performance in my country (state tested at age 12 and 18) and I am in my room rotting as a NEET because my country, the Netherlands, doesn't give me any opportunities to live a meaningfull life.

It is what it is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
I am top 1% in academic performance in my country (state tested at age 12 and 18) and I am in my room rotting as a NEET because my country, the Netherlands, doesn't give me any opportunities to live a meaningfull life.

It is what it is.
Why lol?

Just have your own family bro, oh you are 23yo KHHV? Just settle with a fat 28yo used up slut bro, just betabux for her and maybe she will let you have sex with her once a month.

Because it's true. I was done with the educational system in this country because it wasn't letting me excell, do anything meaningfull or make my own money (I lived in poverty).

But my country told me: You will do higher education for another 5 years at age 18, and pay us for the 'privilege' of being able to get educated, and maybe then, maybe, some jew will hire you.

Burned me out and never bothered anymore. I already thought high school was a waste of my capabilities, but I kept going back then and aced it with top <1% grades. But nothing in my life ever changed or improved.

No money, shit social life, no gf, no respect for my excellence, nothing.

Education and subsequently career development is just a scam.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, SkinjobCatastrophe and lutte
Everything is going to shit but I’m just going along for the ride. I dont worry about it because I cant change it, I just laugh at all the normies as they run around like rats in a cage. I can still do stuff I like in my own time. I will certainly never have a normal life but I would never have had that anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
Everything is going to shit but I’m just going along for the ride. I dont worry about it because I cant change it, I just laugh at all the normies as they run around like rats in a cage. I can still do stuff I like in my own time. I will certainly never have a normal life but I would never have had that anyways.
This. People always give this fake idea of a great life you could be living 'if only you didnt ldar'. But the truth is that the alternative is being some betabux wageslave. Not better at all.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This. People always give this fake idea of a great life you could be living 'if only you didnt ldar'. But the truth is that the alternative is being some betabux wageslave. Not better at all.
fuck this gay earth tbh

Who gives a fuck about living a 'normal' life. Who defines what normal is anyway. Yeah the world isnt great and life can be a bitch but just dont react. Accept what is and what will be is my only advice. Easier said than done but its worth trying everyday to limit thoughts and just exist. From what ive read and experienced myself suffering comes from wanting what you cant have and thinking into the future and what you want. Basically living in your head all the time. Breath take a look around whats in front of you in detail. Most things you dont even see because you are running on sub conscious auto pilot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125, Deleted member 1212 and Deleted member 4612

Im going to move to a small town i think

the Netherlands, doesn't give me any opportunities to live a meaningfull life.

That’s just a lazy excuse, you literally live in the first world.

There are people who were born into poverty disease ridden villages that made it to the top in the business world through daily hard work and effort, and your handicaps don’t even come partially close to that level.

If you wanna say it’s too difficult for you to bother trying fair enough, thats your decision.
But don’t come up with some copout answer as to why you can’t do anything about it when that is 100% not the case.