How can you possibly deal with loneliness and being stuck in your room the entire day?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
My work is over and I feel more lonely than ever. I can't understand how you guys deal with this.

• +1
Reactions: watah and castizo
My work is over and I feel more lonely than ever. I can't understand how you guys deal with this.
You get used to the loneliness over time

• +1
Reactions: castizo
You get used to the loneliness over time
Even before i knew of any of this, i always had the natural afffinity to rot, i'm literally not born for socializing with most people

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
Just watch cartoons or something

• +1
It’s really fucking depressing bro idk I hate it

• +1
I’m good bro I’m just worried about uni idk how ima do well in it
school wise or socially? i think if you just befriend one popular guy its really easy, thats what i did

Even before i knew of any of this, i always had the natural afffinity to rot, i'm literally not born for socializing with most people
I never did only post high school

I got socially outcasted in high school, I looked and had the body of a child in my first 2 years in high school

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69
school wise or socially? i think if you just befriend one popular guy its really easy, thats what i did
Both but mostly school, i dont listen in lectures

• Hmm...
Start gymmaxxing and or roidmaxxing I made prob 8 friends at the gym within 2 months of it. Offering me jobs (I was unemployed at the time), inviting me to social events and asking for my phone number to be training partners.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and sexy