How can you tell if you trained your masseters properly?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title tbh, with hard gum

Idk tbh but masseters hypertrophy is cope

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and NZb6Air
Masseter Training will look unappealing if you do it too often

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Masseter Training will look unappealing if you do it too often
Common misbelief

Masseter training makes my jaw wider and my cheeks more hollowed

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Common misbelief

How do I know if I chewed properly? I just started today and it feels uncomfortable but I can’t keep the gum in one place

• +1
What if I have a narrow jaw
Listen,a good and trained masseter is nice and can make the jaw a little more wide but I don’t know what his name was but there was this tiktoker who trained his masseter so much that it looks fucking retarded so don’t do it too much

• +1
How do I know if I chewed properly? I just started today and it feels uncomfortable but I can’t keep the gum in one place
Just chew on the premolars (just keep in mind don't chew with the teeth in the back) it's simple

If the gum is starting to get in a bad shape just shape it back to a block, that's what I'm doing

Don't chew for too long too, 15-30 minutes are enough daily/every two days

Just chew on the premolars (just keep in mind don't chew with the teeth in the back) it's simple

If the gum is starting to get in a bad shape just shape it back to a block, that's what I'm doing

Why premolars shouldn’t you use the back teeth?

Listen,a good and trained masseter is nice and can make the jaw a little more wide but I don’t know what his name was but there was this tiktoker who trained his masseter so much that it looks fucking retarded so don’t do it too much
Yea you talking about this andrewmaxxer guy right :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690

Common misbelief

fuckk i tried it 2 days ago and i became bloated asf. didn’t think i had bad inserions (i’ve pm people and they said they were good) so i was confused asf.
i was chewing with molars. i became so giga bloated.

does that happen if you use your molar instead of premolar

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and thebuffdon690
fuckk i tried it 2 days ago and i became bloated asf. didn’t think i had bad inserions (i’ve pm people and they said they were good) so i was confused asf.

Isn’t bloating a good thing it’s like a jaw pump?

it bloats my whole cheek which doesn’t make sense. i think im chewing with my buccinator or some shit.
Yeh make sure your cheeks aren’t being trained in the process. But the only way I found that doesn’t happen is with the back molars

That's really bad bro, chewing never bloated me personally

It shouldn't make that much of a difference in muscle activation if you chewed with molars instead of premolars. It works for everybody different I guess

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

It shouldn't make that much of a difference in muscle activation if you chewed with molars instead of premolars. It works for everybody different I guess
How do you know if ur training ur masseters tho as opposed to some other muscle? Or something else

• +1

ye i asked about it yesterday

• +1
How long did it take before you saw results? And good results
I did it naturally over my whole life so there are no before/afters really

If I clench my jaw there is the muscle popping up visibly tho with no pump

:lul:

I mean I always chewed hard food actively and chewed a lot of hard gum too very often so my masseters were always developed
How long do you think it’ll take me tho if I do it every other day for 15-30 minutes etc?

How long do you think it’ll take me tho if I do it every other day for 15-30 minutes etc?
maybe a month or two if you are consistent

after that just keep the gains by chewing 1 time a week or something