Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Seltin Sweety, yubot and 10 others
Normal People: Cool dance

Looksmaxers: HOW CHAD WILL DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Banderacell, Elvisandreaa and 23 others
Normal People: Cool dance

Looksmaxers: HOW CHAD WILL DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE
Yea I know but unironically I am just scrolling instagram and then suddenly see those two not only is it good what they do its NT as fuck and they are unironically IRL stacy and chad meanwhile people like us rot. Like its just a brutal genetics pill you know.

Imagine being a cel wanting to learn how to dance to maybe clubmaxx or something (we all know women love men that can dance) and then you go there and get mogged to your early grave holy shit man

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, rand anon, Deprived and 2 others
Yea I know but unironically I am just scrolling instagram and then suddenly see those two not only is it good what they do its NT as fuck and they are unironically IRL stacy and chad meanwhile people like us rot. Like its just a brutal genetics pill you know.

Imagine being a cel wanting to learn how to dance to maybe clubmaxx or something (we all know women love men that can dance) and then you go there and get mogged to your early grave holy shit man
doing this on the dancefloor in incredibly non NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, the BULL and Deleted member 2729
doing this on the dancefloor in incredibly non NT
thats not what I'm saying they are clearly very skilled and hyper NT ofc they wouldnt sperg out somewhere outside but even if they did everyone would be mirin this display of supreme genes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

Legit. Although the guy isn’t a Chad tbh. He’s leanmaxxed NtMaxxed HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 2729
Legit. Although the guy isn’t a Chad tbh. He’s leanmaxxed NtMaxxed HTN
this forum underrates very hard. He moggs IRL like he would mogg MOST men to utter suicide he looks very good in motion

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
It is what it is

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 2729
It is what it is

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dystopian, Ritalincel and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 2729
this forum underrates very hard. He moggs IRL like he would mogg MOST men to utter suicide he looks very good in motion
FB5637B2 2977 4838 BA29 732F0100D741

Oh yes what a chaddd

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2729 and looksmaxxed
Are you russian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Dystopian, Torero and 3 others

Chad superior biomechanics and gate allows him to dance better than any recessed clunky incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
that guy's probably gay. he resembles twink more than chad. lol at normies engaging in such pointless displays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2729 and Amnesia