• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ตโ“

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ตโ“

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma โ‰  incel
I took this candid from his video
Picsart 24 10 21 23 44 35 332

Looks like he is bulking but his jaw is actually looking too wide now, the consequences of steroids. He used to be a solid HTN, high HTN max.

What should be his rating here? Also is that surgery gonna fix the bloat. What happened to his facial harmony, right now he's ogre. The neck is wide asf too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuki and Gaia262
looks worse on camera but probably better irl

• +1
Reactions: vnom, noonespecial, Simั€ and 1 other person
Steroids

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Mahi
Two lil piggies sitting under a tree

K I S S I N G

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
View attachment 3251914
Looks like he is bulking but his jaw is actually looking too wide now, the consequences of steroids. He used to be a solid HTN, high HTN max.

What should be his rating here? Also is that surgery gonna fix the bloat. What happened to his facial harmony, right now he's ogre. The neck is wide asf too.
Steroids only ascend you, he was always normie

Attachments

• VID_29920504_161537_383.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and lucifer6969
View attachment 3251914

Probably just the camera still htn irl

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Not this bloated

Your bones are much better
He is boneless bcs he hate shit diet, i ate raw รณrgans and developed good bones at the age of 14.
Sv3rige and aajonous wonderplanitz diet saved my face from being mtn like my brothers

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616