Very close, if not already.

bruno google disheveled

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
As close as de Grey is from curing aging

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and reptiles
You are MTN 4 PSL.

Your eyes are too droopy, bad coloring, maxilla is recessed, too ogre, bad pheno.

You could have been way worse so not that bad though. 4.75 PSL is not reachable for your pheno in my opinion.

Cold approach and NT Maxx you are wasting your time here.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You are MTN 4 PSL.

Your eyes are too droopy, bad coloring, maxilla is recessed, too ogre, bad pheno.

You could have been way worse so not that bad though. 4.75 PSL is not reachable for your pheno in my opinion.

Over for my

depends, how tall are you?

Shave your jaw and prettyboymax.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar
As close as de Grey is from curing aging
Based Aubrey De Grey avi. Been following him for ages, ngl. Got his job taken away due to false rape allegations though, jfl. Poor guy.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Illustration night mountains stars wallpaper

• Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel
Based Aubrey De Grey avi. Been following him for ages, ngl. Got his job taken away due to false rape allegations though, jfl. Poor guy.
He got it back because the investigation found out it was BS allegations, but the SENS board decided to fire him again because of his "alcoholism".

All that from a fag named O'Neil and the SENS board who wanted to steal the donors' money. He's getting back though. But still one year lost.
@EverythingMattersCel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and phukmikehok
He got it back because the investigation found out it was BS allegations, but the SENS board decided to fire him again because of his "alcoholism".

All that from a fag named O'Neil and the SENS board who wanted to steal the donors' money. He's getting back though. But still one year lost.
@EverythingMattersCel
Yeah I read some shit that he sent an inappropriate email or sthn to a girl like ten years ago, and got fired lol. That was all BS then? Don't know why they have a problem with him, when he was the one heading everything since years and years. What would SENS even do without him. I discovered him like thirteen years ago. It's sad. So is he being re-instated?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
You are MTN 4 PSL.

How do you even tell a recessed maxilla from a front pic?

Yeah I read some shit that he sent an inappropriate email or sthn to a girl like ten years ago, and got fired lol. That was all BS then? Don't know why they have a problem with him, when he was the one heading everything since years and years. What would SENS even do without him. I discovered him like thirteen years ago. It's sad. So is he being re-instated?

Donors are complaining too much. It's over for the money hungry POSs of SENS. It's a matter of when.

Shame a year lost + credibility lost. The guy is brilliant

Hopefully he gets indeed cryopreserved and successfully revived in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
How do you even tell a recessed maxilla from a front pic?
His upper jaw and paranasal look bloated and sagging. Not strechted and smooth like barret or o pry tier maxilla.

But 90% of people in Europe have recessed maxilla. 98% in Asia.

So pretty obvious. I saw a side pic from Badg too. He s recessed from upper jaw + Naso labial folds.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
His upper jaw and paranasal look bloated and sagging. Not strechted and smooth like barret or o pry tier maxilla.

So pretty obvious. I saw a side pic from Badg too. He s recessed from upper jaw + Naso labial folds.
Hmm ok thanks for clarifying

am I recessed also?

Attachments

• 2934603_VID20220611233009.mp4
    9.6 MB
am I recessed also?
We
am I recessed also
No you re not recessed. Change your haircut and dye your eyebrows mirin.

Do you live in Moldova?

Your country is poorcel Foids here want moneymaaxx only and love rich french cucks from my country.betabuxxing is legit here.

Come live in the west i m HTN and date a MTB since last week i m jobless 30 and she s 26 working. She s betabuxxing me.

Not this autist again

Poland. I have 20 matches in a week, over for me
Polish girl are weird they love betabuxx cucks i guess. Eastern European girls don't care at all about looks they want money.

You should move to Germany you will slay here. You mogg 90% of prime men in the west.

Badg, I think you're already HTN, just failoed by weird facial expressions and body language.

Badg, I think you're already HTN, just failoed by weird facial expressions and body language.
No he s no more than 4 PSL his pheno is bad his eyes are bad coloring his bones have no harmony he looks indian/ Brazilian while he s Portuguese.

If white 4.75 PSL he pays the ethnic tax.

You are not recessed and forward grown, you have strong bones and orbitals are compact you mogg you are at least 4.75 PSL and 5 PSL if dying eyebrows and shorter haircut.

Here in France 90% of men are recessed cucks with narrow round jaw round eyes with UEE, recessed chin and flat forehead.

Their skull is recessed weak and their cranium lacks forward growth as we eat estrogen for 40 years +. But our women are better than never and fully developed.

They cope with haircut beard and tatoos.most of them are incels or date low tier beckies.

Mid tier beckies and up are Chad/Chadlites only during their prime and are still single at 30 if they don't manage to settle for an HTN at least.

At 35 they eventually settle with a rich NT Normie if not succeeded beforehand.

Poland is almost a shit hole dude, come to west you will slay and dye your eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You are not recessed and forward grown, you have strong bones and orbitals are compact you mogg you are at least 4.75 PSL and 5 PSL if dying eyebrows and shorter haircut.

Here in France 90% of men are recessed cucks with narrow round jaw round eyes with UEE, recessed chin and flat forehead.

Their skull is recessed weak and their cranium lacks forward growth as we eat estrogen for 40 years +. But our women are better than never and fully developed.

They cope with haircut beard and tatoos.most of them are incels or date low tier beckies.

Mid tier beckies and up are Chad/Chadlites only during their prime and are still single at 30 if they don't manage to settle for an HTN at least.

At 35 they eventually settle with a rich NT Normie if not succeeded beforehand.

Poland is almost a shit hole dude, come to west you will slay and dye your eyebrows.
OK, I set my tinder loc on Paris and I'll share results with you bro (y)