How co I cope woth the fact that I will never be even remotely as handsome as meeks?

plotkun

plotkun

Iron
I'm crying every day because my nose is so big that I will never be a model. Hate my face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240924_184534_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_184534_TikTok.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240918_195259.jpg
    20240918_195259.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I'm crying every day because my nose is so big that I will never be a model. Hate my face
maybe work on yourself? u have a decent base but ur a lazy fuck

You're not even that ugly. You remind me of an old looksmaxxing user who went by the name jimbo/trombone. You have a good base.

You're not even that ugly. You remind me of an old looksmaxxing user who went by the name jimbo/trombone. You have a good base.
Yeah no. I have a large nose and sendertgal skull. I also work on myself but it doesn't seem to do much sadly(

• +1
Yeah no. I have a large nose and sendertgal skull. I also work on myself but it doesn't seem to do much sadly(
I don't know what to say bro. I can't convince you that you look good.

If you really want to ascend, try nichemaxxing. You have a bit of that ogre appeal, might as well use it to your advantage.

I don't know what to say bro. I can't convince you that you look good.

If you really want to ascend, try nichemaxxing. You have a bit of that ogre appeal, might as well use it to your advantage.
This is what I managed to pull off in 6 months or so.
Went from 82 kg 20+bf to 72 15% bf.
Also used moisturizing masks and grew hair

Attachments

• IMG-20240922-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240922-WA0000.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
This is what I managed to pull off in 6 months or so.
Went from 82 kg 20+bf to 72 15% bf.
Also used moisturizing masks and grew hair
If I must give you a tip. Try using a photo someone else made of you, outside at daylight. See how people here will react.

If I must give you a tip. Try using a photo someone else made of you, outside at daylight. See how people here will react.
I don't have anyone to take it for me

• +1
I don't have anyone to take it for me
Then take it yourself. Put your phone on a standard about shoulder height with a timer on, and face the sunlight. Take about 5 steps back, face the camera directly. Don't forget to take it with your back camera, so not the selfie camera. The picture is going to be a little autistic, but just try.