How cold showers raise Testosterone

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Even if cold showers don’t have a direct effect on testosterone, it’s a scientific fact that cold showers improve the immune system and prevent sickness.

How many of you get limpdick when you get sick? Personally my dick decreases to the size my pinkie and my sex becomes non existent when I’m sick. Of course that means that T levels drop as well.

So common sense says that if you don’t get sick, your T levels don’t go down. If cold shower prevents sickness, it also raises T levels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
I rarely get sick. Like once a year.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3020, Incoming and 1 other person
Since I have eliminated processed foods and shifted over to whole foods (raw milk, raw eggs, meat) I have not gotten sick although I used to abnormally frequently. The most ill I've been in over 1 year was from what felt like a minor cold that went away later that day. For reference, I used to get sick multiple times a year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, l0st@sea and 3 others
Since I have eliminated processed foods and shifted over to whole foods (raw milk, raw eggs, meat) I have not gotten sick although I used to abnormally frequently. The most ill I've been in over 1 year was from what felt like a minor cold that went away later that day. For reference, I used to get sick multiple times a year.
Amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111

Agreed. I get a regular cold in December and am fine for the rest of the year. I’ve had bronchitis once when I was younger, but never the flu.

However, concerning the OP, I too am a proponent for and of cold showers, with Wim Hof and his method being a prominent example of the associable benefits.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
in my case even when I ate like shit and was obese, I would get sick maybe once a year, usually once every 2-3 years
but when I was younger I would get sick at least 2 times a year

• +1
Not to say that Cold showers have benefits though, usually I get my "cold shower" in a form of entering the pool
and freezing for the first 20 seconds and swimming like crazy to get used to it, it completely fixed my temperature regulation issues which were the result of a massive weight loss
and can go again in very cold climate while not feeling bad + it feels good

• +1
I swam in the snow a few days ago , in the shower i do a mix of both super cold and painfully hot water as they boost longevity. At first it s pain but then it gets addicting and you want even more cold .

By the way i heard that if you get exposed to cold and you eat a high carb diet you are more likely to get sick , as bacterias feast on that .

• Hmm...
I swam in the snow a few days ago , in the shower i do a mix of both super cold and painfully hot water as they boost longevity. At first it s pain but then it gets addicting and you want even more cold .

By the way i heard that if you get exposed to cold and you eat a high carb diet you are more likely to get sick , as bacterias feast on that .
Very hot is bad for the skin and it made me break out. And I was eating like 4000 calories and junk food and taking cold showers daily and no sickness.

Very hot is bad for the skin and it made me break out. And I was eating like 4000 calories and junk food and taking cold showers daily and no sickness.

Agreed. My skin was never worse than when I used hot(ter) water. Lukewarm or cold is the way to go about it.

• +1
Even if cold showers don’t have a direct effect on testosterone, it’s a scientific fact that cold showers improve the immune system and prevent sickness.

How many of you get limpdick when you get sick? Personally my dick decreases to the size my pinkie and my sex becomes non existent when I’m sick. Of course that means that T levels drop as well.

So common sense says that if you don’t get sick, your T levels don’t go down. If cold shower prevents sickness, it also raises T levels.
What does it even mean when people say they “get sick”?? Do they just start spontaneously vomiting or something??? Genuinely don’t get it

Yeah bro forcing your body to create stress hormones is for sure healthy. :forcedsmile:

What does it even mean when people say they “get sick”?? Do they just start spontaneously vomiting or something??? Genuinely don’t get it
A cold

Yeah bro forcing your body to create stress hormones is for sure healthy. :forcedsmile:
I stopped getting sick altogether after I started taking cold showers. Go clownmaxx elsewhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I do warm for the first 10 mins then slightly cold for another 5 mins

• +1
I do warm for the first 10 mins then slightly cold for another 5 mins
You need to go all the way. If you don’t get discomfort then you aren’t cold showering properly.

• JFL
getting sick is so bad for T levels. 2020 was the first year I haven’t gotten sick and tbh it feels good. Good post.

• +1
getting sick is so bad for T levels. 2020 was the first year I haven’t gotten sick and tbh it feels good. Good post.
Yep. Cold showers is one of the best health discovery I made in my life.

my black ass needs all the warmth it can get in winter I'll do it in the summer

• JFL

I got sick 0 times since last 5 years

• +1
holy fuck i have the exact same experience as u with sickness and food

• +1
Reactions: EsotericPaternalism
I got sick 0 times since last 5 years
I used to get sick 2-6 times a year before I started cold showering. I almost died when I caught covid as well.

• Love it
Reactions: StressShady
I used to get sick 2-6 times a year before I started cold showering. I almost died when I caught covid as well.
Same here, Cold shower is steroids for the immune system