How come all of my friends except me became moggers

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
What kind of sick joke of nature is this? All of them over 6’1. All HTN-Chad SMV. All of them NT jocks. All have bright financially secure futures. And then there’s me. A 0 appeal subhuman anxiety ridden dwarf who will be washing dishes for the rest of his life. What the fuck did I do to deserve this brutal life mog?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Maybe because you still use gay terms like jock at 30 years old

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu and The Grinch
What the fuck did I do to deserve this brutal life mog?
Glad you asked. You’re a very bad person. I don’t mean sassy or some shit, I mean you are an evil little villain with Napoleon complex, you’re just not aware of it, but the people around you know. You deserve Inceldom, it serves you right.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine

Glad you asked. You’re a very bad person. I don’t mean sassy or some shit, I mean you are an evil little villain with Napoleon complex, you’re just not aware of it, but the people around you know. You deserve Inceldom, it serves you right.
You’re right. I’m a piece of shit. Just before puberty I had a huge ego. Then as I started secondary school I was rude to women on social media. Then I became more and more bitter and incel. I started hating everyone. Even my own family. Hopefully with time I become a better person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Richard Cheese
No not really. Most people do and I can’t relate to them at all in conversation
Same man. It’s a struggle and a truecel trait finally something we can agree on. Not gaming is a turbo non NT truecel trait

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
You’re right. I’m a piece of shit. Just before puberty I had a huge ego. Then as I started secondary school I was rude to women on social media. Then I became more and more bitter and incel. I started hating everyone. Even my own family. Hopefully with time I become a better person.
Become the worst version of yourself

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
I'm glad you've grown.