How come ASIAN asians mog Western immigrant Asians?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
From my travel to Taiwan, I noticed there were many robust asians with deepset eyes and forward grown faces, something I've never ever seen in the west. All immigrant rice were flat faced recessed subhuman.

Some picture examples

There were many more but I couldn't get pictures of

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm and BlackpillRemedy
first one mogs second one looks liek a man

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
From my travel to Taiwan, I noticed there were many robust asians with deepset eyes and forward grown faces, something I've never ever seen in the west. All immigrant rice were flat faced recessed subhuman.

Some picture examples
View attachment 3052160View attachment 3052164
There were many more but I couldn't get pictures of
Just imagining some random tallfag white lanket incel behind the camera taking pics of them rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, 5'7 zoomer and UrGirlsMcm
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm and DalitBoss
Prolly because the Asians that immigrate tend to be the more studious types. Imagine if the only Muricans that could immigrate to a certain country went to schools like MIT or Caltech. The Muricans in that country would also be less attractive on average because Stemcels tend to be less attractive in general. This is equivalent to Asian immigration to the West

• So Sad
Nah shes way above average, i find asian foids ugly af but she's attractive
That's not way above average lol, do you live in Asia?

It's good but not way above average....

• Woah
Nah shes way above average, i find asian foids ugly af but she's attractive
You mean you like the Asian foids that have pseudo Caucasian features?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DalitBoss
Prolly because the Asians that immigrate tend to be the more studious types. Imagine if the only Muricans that could immigrate to a certain country went to schools like MIT or Caltech. The Muricans in that country would also be less attractive on average because Stemcels tend to be less attractive in general. This is equivalent to Asian immigration to the West
My theory
Only rich asians can immigrate, and rich families can afford soft processed food, which lead to poor facial development, the pictures of these girls were taken in rural mountainous area of Taiwan where modernized food are not widely available, hence why their bone structure is better

The more toward city I traveled the worse the facial structure, perhaps food and air quality has something to do with it

Summary
Poor rice aesthetic mogs rich rice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back