How come bands give special attention to girls and children but not men?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
At concerts they give drum sticks and guitar picks and setlists to women and children but don’t give two shits about all the men (who make up the majority of their fan base and give them the majority of their money)

How come everyone hates us men? Why is the world so mean to us just because we have a cock and set of balls

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, isis_Bleach, WeiWei and 1 other person
Because people only care about children, women and dogs. Men have zero intrinsic value whatsoever, and never will have any either.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
Because men hate themselves too. not many men even see the hyprocrisy of women and children always getting handouts because they dont like themselves and think women and children deserve more.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Vermilioncore
Because men hate themselves too. not many men even see the hyprocrisy of women and children always getting handouts because they dont like themselves and think women and children deserve more.
True one time I even saw a guy grab this short foid next to him and push her to be in front so she ended up getting a drum stick and he cheered. I guess men wanna suffer
So they shouldn’t get mad when I self destruct they should be glad and give me high give

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach