How come Boogie became a millionaire?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Usually men don't give af about each other unless they want something from each other. Otherwise it's man-vs-man out here

I'm wondering, how come Boogie's "pleas for help" and "donations" were listened to and he could become filthy rich off his subhuman subscribers?

Usually if you ask for help as a man you get called out for "being a pussy" and told to "man up" and "pull yourself together"

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bump

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Because he was actually liked at one point and some people found francis funny. Remember back then even Fred which was just a Nebraskan kid doing some chipmunk voice was able to get 1 million subscribers. I think he was the actual 1st channel to hit 1 million. The projected character boogie had of a selfless harmless victim made people pity him which turned them into viewers then subs. It's barely since 2016 I think people started to turn against him and see him for what he is.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and WeiWei
Because he was actually liked at one point and some people found francis funny. Remember back then even Fred which was just a Nebraskan kid doing some chipmunk voice was able to get 1 million subscribers. I think he was the actual 1st channel to hit 1 million. The projected character boogie had of a selfless harmless victim made people pity him which turned them into viewers then subs. It's barely since 2016 I think people started to turn against him and see him for what he is.
He's an actual psycho, a scammer. Faggot scammed many people out of their money with his fake bitcoin shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5'7 zoomer
there is a way to parasitize and exploit your way into wealth. you just have to act like a jew faggot like he did

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
it's jews exploiting white altruism, many such cases. whites need to evolve to stop projecting their virtue onto strangers, especially those with similar skin tone, they might be jews

there is a way to parasitize and exploit your way into wealth. you just have to act like a jew faggot like he did
I'm pretty sure he IS a jew faggot. I mean, looks white, has curly hair, soemthing about his eyes, yeah he's def a kike