How come brett maverick looks good w masseters

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
And brad pitt too

I have this feeling that I’d look spectacular with large masseters because of my jaw asymmetry. The left side has a bigger masseter then the other and happens to look better too

93972E7F C68D 4684 8DFE A89A8F21BAA4

But people on here say youll get bloated if ypu train them, if anything my right side looks more bloated and round then my left bc of the masseter.

My plan is to get his jawsizer gum and fix the asymmetry. But shluld I go all out ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, Mewton and greycel
And brad pitt too
View attachment 3041460

I have this feeling that I’d look spectacular with large masseters because of my jaw asymmetry. The left side has a bigger masseter then the other and happens to look better too

View attachment 3041466

But people on here say youll get bloated if ypu train them, if anything my right side looks more bloated and round then my left bc of the masseter.

My plan is to get his jawsizer gum and fix the asymmetry. But shluld I go all out ?
Brett trained his jaw so mych his neck looks small
C7D465DA C544 44C0 AB1F B1451A1FDB26

• +1
Reactions: Davide33 and WhoTookVendetta
And brad pitt too
View attachment 3041460

View attachment 3041466

what asymmetry

I have 10000 more pics demonstrating this and why’re u calling me an idiot? When did I ever insult or be disrespectful to you?
well i apologize but those pics dont prove anything, the lighting is completely different thus you cant really see whether there's assymetry or not so using those pics to show you do doesnt make a point

well i apologize but those pics dont prove anything, the lighting is completely different thus you cant really see whether there's assymetry or not so using those pics to show you do doesnt make a point
How is it lighting when I took the pic in the same position. Every sungle mirror and selfie I’ve seen of myself its always been like this. And its not the lighting

You can see in this pic one masseter is far bigger then the other. If you came here to disprove something that I alr know is a fact bc I see myself everyday then dont comment jfl
C1AA98BA A65B 4B55 8859 38B709DB87E5

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
How is it lighting when I took the pic in the same position. Every sungle mirror and selfie I’ve seen of myself its always been like this. And its not the lighting

You can see in this pic one masseter is far bigger then the other. If you came here to disprove something that I alr know is a fact bc I see myself everyday then dont comment jfl
View attachment 3041488
Bump

• +1
And brad pitt too
View attachment 3041460

View attachment 3041466

Im afraid to end up being a miwncraft block when my goal is brett/brad

• +1
And brad pitt too
View attachment 3041460

View attachment 3041466

B

• +1
Personally I find it attractive when masseter are atleast 80to 90% of zygos or by stretch should be same size as zygos.

Also considering you have jaw recession. After hypertrophy you will just look bloated.

View attachment 3041488
by this logic youre missing an ear, you only have on ear, cause if thats a frontal view showcasing both sides of the jaw evenly then by that logic your ears should be the same unless youre missing one

and well if you say you have 1000 pics showing this send them cause none of these pics prove any jaw assymetry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
Its all about the master insertion and gonion position.
They both have low set masseters and outward gonions. Ian Sommerhalder has the dame