How come girls don’t mind eating another girls pussy but would only suck chads cock and reject the average man’s cock

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
But men wouldn’t suck another man’s cock.

It’s like men and women both only like pussy and will only settle for chads of the male gender and nothing else.

No one wants us men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, PRIEST Sv3rige, twinkceluwu and 1 other person
im afraid if i speak on this topic i will receive another warning ‼️

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
But men wouldn’t suck another man’s cock.

It’s like men and women both only like pussy and will only settle for chads of the male gender and nothing else.

No one wants us men.
idk go ask @the BULL he said he wanted to suck a dick for a job

Because society is gynocentric and men are orbiters of the society (excluding the men at the top of the hierarchy and children/teenagers). Thats why society is evil and shall be rejected.

Because it's socially acceptable for women to be lesbians than men to be gay

Not to mention fetization of those lesbians and the fact that women are prettier gender

All of these factors, make it justified in women's mind to experiment with other women, even if she's not a lesbian to begin with

Compare that to men, where one of the most used insults is being called gay and shaming if you posses feminine features

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because it's socially acceptable for women to be lesbians than men to be gay

Not to mention fetization of those lesbians and the fact that women are prettier gender

All of these factors, make it justified in women's mind to experiment with other women, even if she's not a lesbian to begin with

Compare that to men, where one of the most used insults is being called gay and shaming if you posses feminine features
Guess you’re shit out of luck if you’re born a man innit boyo

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince