How come guys with 70s style mustache mullets and tats fuck so much pussy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
IMG 9323

This white boy can get any pussy he wants. He’s got the tats the Stache and mulllet.

Who wouldn’t fuck him is the question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fuse, lemonnz and 1 other person
Medium ugly theory.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i dont even go outside how im supposed to know that

• +1
Maybe they did in 1973 but doesn’t happen today. Stop watching movies

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Vermilioncore
Idk I thought you did fag kys
i think its cause women have severe mental learning disability. they exhibit completley random behaviors that are actually detrimental to the world as well. thats kinda one of the reasons i think they should all be gathered up in one big pile and lit on fire

• JFL
Maybe they did in 1973 but doesn’t happen today. Stop watching movies
Nah I know this guy and he always carries condoms and runs out. I asked him and he said he always has weekly hook ups from tinder and fuck buddies

i think its cause women have severe mental learning disability. they exhibit completley random behaviors that are actually detrimental to the world as well. thats kinda one of the reasons i think they should all be gathered up in one big pile and lit on fire
They need to be killed and removed

Nah I know this guy and he always carries condoms and runs out. I asked him and he said he always has weekly hook ups from tinder and fuck buddies
i do that too. i always have condom wrappers all around my room. its cause i get the feeling if i put a condom on its gonna make masturbating feel much better. turns out i cant feel shit when i put the condom on idk why i still get the craving to do it

• +1
nigga this shit dont happen anymore
thats shit is in the past

Ezgif 1 3124aaac7ce8

• +1
perfect for getting cucked

• JFL
nigga this shit dont happen anymore
thats shit is in the past
No but this does happen today and that’s not an old photo that’s a dude in today’s era. He’s just got that rock n roll dirty white boy rizz and can fuck whoever he wants whenever he wants

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
I tried a mullet once and I got way more attention, weird

• +1
I tried a mullet once and I got way more attention, weird
Nah I had one in middle school and only the guys thought it was cool the women treated me like shit and ignored me and fucked chad

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
We don't lol
My wife forces me to wear a chastity cage

They desire pedo looks reminds them of the man that’s molested them all those years ago

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
They desire pedo looks reminds them of the man that’s molested them all those years ago
"oh no i was raped these boys just cant keep their hands to themselves tee hee" now now slut step in the gas chamber your time has come

True but when she was 6 I was 5 and had short hair and a Spiderman shirt