How come I don’t like to fuck in the dark?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Like when I fuck I want the lights on. When I spread those cheeks and spit into her pussy I wanna see it because it gets me bricked

Anyone else relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, watah, User28823 and 1 other person
It's confusing my room is very dark without the lights on. It feels like I'm making love to some kind of shadow demon. On top of that, I can't see what I'm doing either. I'll end up poking her eye out with my nose or something if I'm trying to kiss her. Nothing ruins the mood more than a poke in the eye.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Klasik616 and Vermilioncore
It's confusing my room is very dark without the lights on. It feels like I'm making love to some kind of shadow demon. On top of that, I can't see what I'm doing either. I'll end up poking her eye out with my nose or something if I'm trying to kiss her. Nothing ruins the mood more than a poke in the eye.
just get a sexy lamp nigger

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
When did you dreamed this

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and TechnoBoss
just get a sexy lamp nigger
I have one of those ring lights that Damien Karter loves to fraud with, but it's still too dark. There's the ring light and the light from my JBL speaker but that's it.

Like when I fuck I want the lights on. When I spread those cheeks and spit into her pussy I wanna see it because it gets me bricked

Anyone else relate
I like it in daylight too because I see the pusspuss

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and TechnoBoss
People who can't light a cigarette in the wind are the same people who don't know how to fuck in the dark

No that's not some shitposting that's a literal saying in my hellhole country

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I have one of those ring lights that Damien Karter loves to fraud with, but it's still too dark. There's the ring light and the light from my JBL speaker but that's it.
JBL speaker

JUST BE LOUD speaker

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss