@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Keytosis

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Too much energy burnt with not enough carbs in your system. Or you could have too much demonic activity in your flesh.

• +1
Too much energy burnt with not enough carbs in your system. Or you could have too much demonic activity in your flesh.
Interesting because I've been eating low carb high protein for the past 3 months to help with my acne. I'm definitely not in ketosis tho I eat lots of fruit

Interesting because I've been eating low carb high protein for the past 3 months to help with my acne. I'm definitely not in ketosis tho I eat lots of fruit
its due to high ammonia, fasting does the same to me

• +1
Sometimes a person would have a special kinda smell, or you just have a lot of hair under you're armpits and you need to shave up

• +1
I just smell like baby

• +1
The Endocannibinoids were released in your bloodstream

• Woah
@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan also what's that smell some old men have? Like the masc ones not the fat geezas. My grandpa smells like it and then I had a customer ask me where the chicken livers were and he smelled like my grandpa. Idk what to even compare it to

@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan also what's that smell some old men have? Like the masc ones not the fat geezas. My grandpa smells like it and then I had a customer ask me where the chicken livers were and he smelled like my grandpa. Idk what to even compare it to
that’s the smell of death Bud Do you ever walk into a nursing home and notice how it smells similar to a cemetery or a morgue

• +1
that’s the smell of death Bud Do you ever walk into a nursing home and notice how it smells similar to a cemetery or a morgue
No it's different the smell is more robust. It's not that old person smell

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
thats the smell of a man who gave up
tbh I always smell that he smokes weed after he goes on walks at family gatherings and then he comes back preaches to me about how I shouldn't smoke weed because my Dad did

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
tbh I always smell that he smokes weed after he goes on walks at family gatherings and then he comes back preaches to me about how I shouldn't smoke weed because my Dad did
Type of Nager that needs to get locked up and starved until he’s a tiny little faggot

• JFL
Type of Nager that needs to get locked up and starved until he’s a tiny little faggot
How come my Dad beat him up high on meth in 2014 after he caught trying to steal my Dad's power tools before he went to jail