how come I found car keys in the park?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
should i sneak in at night? r8pe then steal the car and drive off? or leave that piece of shit key dogshit brand ion remember the name of

7619A456 BD33 43F0 A9DF A7D79759A4D4

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, kebab, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
Hmm its a ford car key, nah bro they definitely aint shit if they drive ford just leave those crusty ass keys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Take it for a drive and put it back without them noticing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member
Nah lil bro threw his own keys on the ground and took a pic ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, kebab, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
some creepy gay guy has dozens of such sets of keys, jizzes on them, then leaves them in public locations where men are likely to 'find' them. Did you notice any creepy dude watching or filming you when you found the keys?

stacy left her keys in the park to let chad break into her house and rape the shit out of her, fulfilling her lifelong desires in the process

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
stacy left her keys in the park to let chad break into her house and rape the shit out of her, fulfilling her lifelong desires in the process
tales from jb wattpad fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i accidentally went into someone else's car before that used my key. i'm not sure it would have started, i should have tried. it was like the scene from samurai where delon had a huge ring of keys that he used for stealing citroens