How come I get mixed, strong reactions from women?

saint

saint

Platinum
Anytime I’m out in public, I get 50/50 reactions. It’s either flirty or disgusted, and maybe even antagonistic

Fit middle-class white girls and white-washed Latinas from the ages 13 to 22 are always flirty and show interest in me when I’m out downtown or places with a lot of people.

But women from the mid-20s+, older overweight women, lower-class Latinas/blacks, and short Asian women give me dirty looks and sometimes will even talk bad about me when I’m walking past. I’m just minding my own business in public, and it’s like they hate me.

Thing is, I’ve had women give me dirty reactions at work. Then, after I don’t react and they get to know me or I show interest, they always want to flirt and be around me. Or if I don’t give them any attention, they’ll act submissive and flirty, just to go back to being bitchy when I reciprocate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34, EdgyFashionist, ZachS and 1 other person
if you get disgusted reactions from women randomly its over

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and LuckyBeast
Anytime I’m out in public, I get 50/50 reactions. It’s either flirty or disgusted, and maybe even antagonistic

Fit middle-class white girls and white-washed Latinas from the ages 13 to 22 are always flirty and show interest in me when I’m out downtown or places with a lot of people.

But women from the mid-20s+, older overweight women, lower-class Latinas/blacks, and short Asian women give me dirty looks and sometimes will even talk bad about me when I’m walking past. I’m just minding my own business in public, and it’s like they hate me.

Thing is, I’ve had women give me dirty reactions at work. Then, after I don’t react and they get to know me or I show interest, they always want to flirt and be around me. Or if I don’t give them any attention, they’ll act submissive and flirty, just to go back to being bitchy when I reciprocate
I think that you are just schizo and it’s all in your head tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and KT-34
if you get disgusted reactions from women randomly its over
Idk, I don’t get it. I also have women touching me when first meeting me, random women approaching me asking for help with things, women lingering around in my fov when I’m in convos

I’ve also had a couple relationships with women who were in ltrs and recently married

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
I think that you are just schizo and it’s all in your head tbh.
It’s not. It’s something neurotypical, normies do with body language. They communicate differently

Also the white women are like 80-90% blondes and gingers. Hardly ever brunettes with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
It’s not. It’s something neurotypical, normies do with body language. They communicate differently
Yes you might get a subtle reaction, but only Chad/chadlite or truecel gets a real, strong reaction

Yes you might get a subtle reaction, but only Chad/chadlite or truecel gets a real, strong reaction
I used to be a truecel until 2-3 years ago and now I can maybe pass for Chadlite/ chadlet

Maybe my body language gives off I’m frauding. I’ll notice a couple women give me bad looks or looking away when I walk past and I get anxious and it snowballs

I used to be a truecel until 2-3 years ago and now I can maybe pass for Chadlite/ chadlet

Maybe my body language gives off I’m frauding. I’ll notice a couple women give me bad looks or looking away when I walk past and I get anxious and it snowballs
How did you go from truecel to chadlite? Either you are larping or you had a salludon type of transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

Lmao there's no way in hell you just went from subhuman to chadlite in 2-3 years unless you got a full facial reconstruction, youre just autistic prolly tbh

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, LuckyBeast and Zenis

the exact same thing happens to me except asians sometimes show interest.

How did you go from truecel to chadlite? Either you are larping or you had a salludon type of transformation.
Salludon is nothing compared to this guys' transformation lol

Thousands of dollars in dermatology, orthodontics, dentistry. Plus soft maxxing- reshaping my eyebrows, and experiementing with different hairstyles. And more thousands in experimenting with fashion / style

Idk he always looked ok, just fat and not grown yet maybe, he looked mogger asf as a lil kid.
If he really is chadlite then why tf is he still on .org lol

Lmao there's no way in hell you just went from subhuman to chadlite in 2-3 years unless you got a full facial reconstruction, youre just autistic prolly tbh
Prolly.
I had to get Invisalign again with teeth bonding. Because my orthodontist said my jaw bone grew too wide for my teeth size so there was a big tooth gap on the side. They had to space out my incisors and add bonding to make them bigger

Prolly.
I had to get Invisalign again with teeth bonding. Because my orthodontist said my jaw bone grew too wide for my teeth size so there was a big tooth gap on the side. They had to space out my incisors and add bonding to make them bigger
Subhuman-chadlite is literally an entire facial reconstruction

Subhuman-chadlite is literally an entire facial reconstruction
Idk. Long rant.

I used to have distractingly horrible acne scars and hands covered in warts, sometimes in clusters—at least 2-3 dozen. A few the size of dimes.

That, with crooked baby teeth and a round face. I was way below the average person in appearance, for my age and even for those much older.

Sometimes I’d meet senior citizens, and they’d have trouble making eye contact. So, in my mind, it’s like they went 70 years of life and have never experienced seeing or interacting with someone like me, so I felt pretty rare in a bad way.

My chin, jawline, and under-eye support grew naturally after puberty, or maybe during, or with the help of chewing falum gum for 5 to 12 hours daily on and off for 1.5 to 2 years. Plus, I gained a lot of weight and lost it in my early 20s.

Unfortunately, I’m mentally like Edward Scissorhands, so I don’t understand people or LTRs. Most of my interactions with others are from women, and I only know how to approach them when I mask as a womanizer and if sex is involved.

No friends for years. All my identity is based off movies that I looked up to, like American Psycho, Cruel Intentions, Nightcrawler, After, Talented Mr. Ripley, Edward Scissorhands, etc.

I haven’t seen anyone here or irl, that I can relate to or that has a similar story

Or he was fat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Idk. Long rant.

I used to have distractingly horrible acne scars and hands covered in warts, sometimes in clusters—at least 2-3 dozen. A few the size of dimes.

That, with crooked baby teeth and a round face. I was way below the average person in appearance, for my age and even for those much older.

Sometimes I’d meet senior citizens, and they’d have trouble making eye contact. So, in my mind, it’s like they went 70 years of life and have never experienced seeing or interacting with someone like me, so I felt pretty rare in a bad way.

My chin, jawline, and under-eye support grew naturally after puberty, or maybe during, or with the help of chewing falum gum for 5 to 12 hours daily on and off for 1.5 to 2 years. Plus, I gained a lot of weight and lost it in my early 20s.

Unfortunately, I’m mentally like Edward Scissorhands, so I don’t understand people or LTRs. Most of my interactions with others are from women, and I only know how to approach them when I mask as a womanizer and if sex is involved.

I haven’t seen anyone here or irl, that I can relate to or that has a similar story
Good that you look better now, but chadlite is around like 1 person out of a 500 on attractiveness, subhumans often are recessed as fuck or something, so the transformation would need to generational even with surgeries. you're just not neurotypical so you aren't capable of seeing these things
No friends for years. All my identity is based off movies that I looked up to, like American Psycho, Cruel Intentions, Nightcrawler, After, Talented Mr. Ripley, Edward Scissorhands, etc.
Sigma asf, mirin

Good that you look better now, but chadlite is around like 1 person out of a 500 on attractiveness, subhumans often are recessed as fuck or something, so the transformation would need to generational even with surgeries. you're just not neurotypical so you aren't capable of seeing these things

Sigma asf, mirin
I genuinely don’t know. My dad growing up was a known womanizer in a few cities he lived around so he’s good looking for his time

I might be a little recessed but it could from improperly chewing falum gum with my incisors

I consider myself delusional but women and men treat me as if I’m someone else

Those are kinda just the default demeanors of people of those demographics, especially women. Attractive women are nicer, even flirtier and more validating, they’re often in a good mood, etc. Trashy and unattractive women are often in a bad mood, so they walk around mean mugging everyone and talking shit, that’s just what they do.

Sometimes black pill thinking can be very egocentric and forget to account for realities like that.

Those are kinda just the default demeanors of people of those demographics, especially women. Attractive women are nicer, even flirtier and more validating, they’re often in a good mood, etc. Trashy and unattractive people are often in a bad mood, so they walk around mean mugging everyone and talking shit, that’s just what they do.

Sometimes black pill thinking can be very egocentric and forget to account for realities like that.
Are normies aware of this? I’ve never seen people talk about this on Reddit or YouTube or movies

Why do people need drama so much? Are they really that insecure that they have to try to put down random people that they’ve seen only for a few seconds in their lives

Are normies aware of this? I’ve never seen people talk about this on Reddit or YouTube or movies

Why do people need drama so much? Are they really that insecure that they have to try to put down random people that they’ve seen only for a few seconds in their lives

That's the biggest question right there, what are normies aware of... I'd say what the black pill does is bring what we all know subconsciously forwards, and normies seem to have coping mechanisms that block at least some of it, that are fed to them by movies and Reddit and etc.

With people needing drama, I know some trashy women very well in real life and I know what they do. They seek out drama, do their thing in it, and it makes their lives worse, but it's just their normal so they keep doing it. It can be mean mugging someone on the street for 2 seconds, it can be fucking a guy who just got out of jail and will steal their shit, they really are that insecure and they don't have the self control and other mental facilities to make the right decisions that would make their life better. Or maybe they kinda know, but because drama has been their norm forever, they will keep opting for more of it.