How come I never cried for anybody?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
Even when my own mother died (some years ago when I was a kid) I didn’t cry, nor did I feel sad about it. For me it was a very neutral feeling, nothing special. I looked around and saw everyone crying and screaming out in pain and it confused me, I didn’t understand why they do this to themselves.

I see suffering and death as part of nature, trying to escape this is like trying to avoid breathing, it’s not possible, just accept your fate, can’t fight it anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Vermilioncore, boss8055 and 3 others
@yeeyeeslayer @Manletmachine @Eriot Lodger

Why is that so ?

"muh i'm so edgy and cool igaf about my mom dying" :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 72710 and lestoa
@yeeyeeslayer @Manletmachine @Eriot Lodger

Why is that so ?
on a more serious note you might be a psychopath/sociopath if this is genuinely the case that could be the reason

• Woah
Reactions: The Grinch
on a more serious note you might be a psychopath/sociopath if this is genuinely the case that could be the reason
His mother isn’t dead he was living with her not long ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and yeeyeeslayer
Even when my own mother died (some years ago when I was a kid) I didn’t cry, nor did I feel sad about it. For me it was a very neutral feeling, nothing special. I looked around and saw everyone crying and screaming out in pain and it confused me, I didn’t understand why they do this to themselves.

I see suffering and death as part of nature, trying to escape this is like trying to avoid breathing, it’s not possible, just accept your fate, can’t fight it anyway

Drink 2 cups of salt and piss out a kidney stone.

You will cry enough to make up for you not crying.

She died in 2017 :forcedsmile:
Uh huh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
IMG 1746

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and The Grinch
@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan

narcissistic tendencies and low sympathy. I am like that too, but sometimes I have sympathy and sometimes not. It depends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and The Grinch
narcissistic tendencies and low sympathy. I am like that too, but sometimes I have sympathy and sometimes not. It depends.
It’s crazy, isn’t it?

So how was she? Did she give you love or just material things? Did she instrumentalize you or pedestalize you for her own sense of gratification?

Because you’re the grinch
Hahahhahaha