How come I want to kill myself when I’m super happy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
Like I just wanna end my life because I’d die happy with a smile. So sometimes I am tempted to just get my gun and blow my brains out when I’m super happy and having a beautiful time.

Anyone else relate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Shade91, LancasteR and 2 others
I mean why die sad and defeated? Best to end your life when you’re happy and feeling good

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, superpsycho, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Yeah when I’m with my last remaining friends I want to preserve the moment so I pray I get a heart attack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91 and Vermilioncore
Like I just wanna end my life because I’d die happy with a smile. So sometimes I am tempted to just get my gun and blow my brains out when I’m super happy and having a beautiful time.

Anyone else relate
Generally when you are depressed you do not have the strength to implement, on the contrary the motivation of the good moment can lead you to do it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Anyone else relate
Relatable, whenever i have a good day i think something bad is coming and i just want to die w a smile instead of suffering

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Vermilioncore
Because I would wanna die doing something I enjoy rather than roping

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Anyone else relate
You want to be forever in that moment of happiness, your last thought

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Vermilioncore
47a804e67f05a622005577d3eac23577

Relatable, happy or not i just want to kms

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Anyone else relate
No, can’t relate, but makes me happy you’re at least considering it

Anyone else relate
Youre just crazy man

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar