How come if a man walks into a bar and says he’s looking for sex, no girls would respond but if a girl woman did the same, everyone would respond?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
If a guy walks into a bar and says “listen up, I want some pussy. I’m willing to have sex with any of you girls.” No girl would give him anything

But if a woman walked into the bar saying “I want some dick. I’d fuck any one of you.” Every guy in the bar would line up to get some.

Why is it so hard for guys to get anything good in life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, LancasteR, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
We live in a Matriarchal society

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
If you walked into a store, and the store said "I'm willing to sell everything", you'd quickly grab anything you could get your hands on.

Yet if you came into a store, and said "I'll sell you these onions" the store will know better and show you the door.

We guys are not the one's setting the prices. We are only customers and women have leverage to sell us what they have. That is how it works.

If you walked into a store, and the store said "I'm willing to sell everything", you'd quickly grab anything you could get your hands on.

Yet if you came into a store, and said "I'll sell you these onions" the store will know better and show you the door.

We guys are not the one's setting the prices. We are only customers and women have leverage to sell us what they have. That is how it works.
Yeah but why couldn’t I be a guy like Steve Jobs or bill gates or just someone you know

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
God just said:
Bear No GIF by GGKT
to a rising number of men in modern society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back