How come I’m directionless and lost after sex?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
After I fuck and cum, I get off the bed and feel lost. I don’t know what to do. I have no kids or no job and I already busted a fat nut, so it’s like my body goes into limbo and doesn’t know what it’s supposed to do. It’s like I completed the game of life and I’m at the start menu on some RuneScape type shit innit

Anyone else feel this way?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, danielmoss, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Get a job lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and h111
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and h111
After I fuck and cum, I get off the bed and feel lost. I don’t know what to do. I have no kids or no job and I already busted a fat nut, so it’s like my body goes into limbo and doesn’t know what it’s supposed to do. It’s like I completed the game of life and I’m at the start menu on some RuneScape type shit innit

Anyone else feel this way?
It's called post nut clarity. A classic on the male experience.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and h111
It's called post nut clarity. A classic on the male experience.
Why but shouldn’t “clarity” mean something good? Why does my clarity involve directionlessness

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and h111
Why but shouldn’t “clarity” mean something good? Why does my clarity involve directionlessness
Well, I guess clarity means you see things for what they are - rather they are good or bad. Life can be many things, including bland, directionless and confusing. When you are horny you just want to fuck. When you bust a nut you then realize how non-sense sex really is and then you might get all philosophical and start pondering about the meaning of life...

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and h111
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and h111
The clarity is telling you that there is nothing going on in your life and you need to find a purpose

• +1
Reactions: jollibee, ey88 and Vermilioncore
N
The clarity is telling you that there is nothing going on in your life and you need to find a purpose
Nahh it saying I need a four loko and 4 Jack in the box tacos and chicken sandwich orale pinch wey nos vemos 🫡🫡🫡

• +1
Reactions: h111
That's a good one honestly @Vermilioncore get on your purpose! But, well... There's that theory that pussy makes the world go around, once you got the pussy... What else now?

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Vermilioncore
That's a good one honestly @Vermilioncore get on your purpose! But, well... There's that theory that pussy makes the world go around, once you got the pussy... What else now?
True it’s like defeating pacman you just start all over again

stfu nigger and hop on clash royale

Derealisation?

How come @pingpong's sister rejected me