how come I'm never hungry?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
it's weird ash, I used to always be hungry a year ago. I'd eat 4000 cals on a bulk with ease. Now I struggle with eating 2000 cals.

When I wake up, my body literally can't eat. While I eat in the morning and lunch I always gag and end up throwing half my food away. Is there a specific reason behind this? I never have the feeling of being 'hungry', I just try to eat what I can when I can to maintain my physique. I haven't lost much muscle either, only fat and water weight but it's bugging me that I never feel hungry.

My ghrelin hormones are just ruined beyond repair I think
Anyone has any idea what could cause this?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Solution
NZb6Air
might start doing this
I tracked my cals a week ago and was hovering around 2000 cals a day, physically not capable of eating more. thanks
If you do it, you will easily know what triggers gagging and you'll be able to fix it, could be the food in itself, sleep patterns, fatigue levels, etc
Log your food intake, what time and what reaction first for some time

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Log your food intake, what time and what reaction first for some time
might start doing this
I tracked my cals a week ago and was hovering around 2000 cals a day, physically not capable of eating more. thanks

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
it's weird ash, I used to always be hungry a year ago. I'd eat 4000 cals on a bulk with ease. Now I struggle with eating 2000 cals.

When I wake up, my body literally can't eat. While I eat in the morning and lunch I always gag and end up throwing half my food away. Is there a specific reason behind this? I never have the feeling of being 'hungry', I just try to eat what I can when I can to maintain my physique. I haven't lost much muscle either, only fat and water weight but it's bugging me that I never feel hungry.

You might die soon jfl

• JFL
I get bloods quite regular, always looks good and I have no other low T signs
that was my first instinct too but it's something else
if your bloods says you have normal T I wouldn’t worry about it. My suspicion would be that your stomach is just physically smaller now and can’t hold as much food.

• +1
might start doing this
If you do it, you will easily know what triggers gagging and you'll be able to fix it, could be the food in itself, sleep patterns, fatigue levels, etc

• +1
Solution
you're probably right, my sleeping schedule has been really fucked lately and my energy levels also haven't been on point. I'll start tracking what I do in a day and go from there
thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Low T