How come india didn't become muslim?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Big parts of india were ruled by muslims for like 1000 yrs. But today muslim is a minority religion, unlike the entire MENA, central asia, anatolia etc who were completely raped by muslims. Why did India follow different path?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, greycel, deadstock and 5 others
because allah didn't want it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, n9wiff and boss8055
Entire india was never ruled. there was lots of resistances. also, the rulers were more interested in power and looting treasures as opposed to spreading islam. they killed own father n brothers for throne

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, n9wiff, Chadeep and 3 others
Islam is the religion of cleanliness, of course the majority of Pajeetland did not convert :forcedsmile:

> abolution (wudhu) before prayer 5 times a day + applying fragrance

And i haven’t even added the normal full body showers

Vs

> bathing in cow shit 5 times a day

Clearly they held their beloved hindu values to a high standard and would rather die protecting it :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Bars, n9wiff and 1 other person
Big parts of india were ruled by muslims for like 1000 yrs. But today muslim is a minority religion, unlike the entire MENA, central asia, anatolia etc who were completely raped by muslims. Why did India follow different path?
because they all went to Pakistan after the partition

Pakistan is literally the only country ever created just for the sake of Islam

• +1
Reactions: Bars, n9wiff and STAMPEDE
Lord Vishnu saved them

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Cause most mughal emperors weren't actually that religious extremists, only a few like aurangzeb or babar had any religious ferver. Most were like akbar and either didn't give af about religion and just wanted the taxes of their subjects, or even tried to create some gay ass religious harmony. It's a damn shame though cause now we have to deal with over 1 billion cowpiss drinkers and streetshitters.

I don't even care about the fact that Hindus aren't muslim, I would rather they were even Christians lmao, anything but that weird fucking thing they call a "religion".

• +1
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
Cause most mughal emperors weren't actually that religious extremists, only a few like aurangzeb or babar had any religious ferver. Most were like akbar and either didn't give af about religion and just wanted the taxes of their subjects, or even tried to create some gay ass religious harmony. It's a damn shame though cause now we have to deal with over 1 billion cowpiss drinkers and streetshitters.

I don't even care about the fact that Hindus aren't muslim, I would rather they were even Christians lmao, anything but that weird fucking thing they call a "religion".
should've come to paki land with us brah

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and STAMPEDE
200 million indians are muslim, of course still a minority in India, but it’s important to mention.

• +1
should've come to paki land with us brah
Whatever it doesn't matter anymore, my family now all lives in the US. We don't want to live in any curry shitholes anymore.

Whatever it doesn't matter anymore, my family now all lives in the US. We don't want to live in any curry shitholes anymore.
same brah, i gtfo of curryland as well

200 million indians are muslim, of course still a minority in India, but it’s important to mention.
but majority of albania is muzzdog even though they fought back harder than coward hindus

• +1
but majority of albania is muzzdog even though they fought back harder than coward hindus
Because albanians willingly converted at late 1800, meaning they never converted because of ottomans but because of their own will and their circumstances.

Because albanians willingly converted at late 1800, meaning they never converted because of ottomans but because of their own will and their circumstances.

not rly dude..

Because Indians are Jewish Israeli bootlickers

The kings of India for hundreds of years were Muslim
Sikhs fought against the Muslim kings at that time that were mass converting everyone to become Muslim or die

Without Sikhism, most of India would have been Muslim now

• +1
Reactions: Veganist

This too
But those like Aurangzeb were fought against by Sikhs
Without Sikhism, Hinduism would be limited to very rural areas (if at all)

Why do you think Pakistan or Bangladesh exist?

They're too pussy and scared to take on big daddy religion of death and misogyny. I stead they pet cows and eat rice from a bowl