How come its so hard to find redpill nerds who hate both black subculture, and redneck subculture.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I think its bc they're trying to have redneck subculture be dominant due to the fact its the only time you could be white, and prime masculinity at the same time.

Idk but I personally dislike both of the subcultures. I don't like people who are obnoxious or act low IQ. I know not every black dudes act low IQ and I like the black dudes who act civilized but a lot of them thugmaxx and act low IQ because that's what's "cool" these days. I just lose any respect for ghetto or white trash people.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and enchanted_elixir
Redpill guys just assume that a little self improvment or money laundering is going to fix their lives, thats why it attracts the lowest demographic of tropes including rednecks and hoodlums. If you're serious about life denounce that Redpill garbage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, dreamcake1mo and enchanted_elixir
Redpill guys just assume that a little self improvment or money laundering is going to fix their lives, thats why it attracts the lowest demographic of tropes including rednecks and hoodlums. If you're serious about life denounce that Redpill garbage.
Question - Why do you think blackpillers are so hated? Like if you even mention us on reddit you get banned. They think all blackpillers are incels which isn't even true but even if someone is an incel, so what? It's bizarre how society gets mad at someone if they're unable to obtain sex haha. Or they just don't want our ideas getting too widespread because it will make people hopeless or something? Not all of us are hopeless a lot of us have looksmaxxing goals.

Question - Why do you think blackpillers are so hated? Like if you even mention us on reddit you get banned. They think all blackpillers are incels which isn't even true but even if someone is an incel, so what? It's bizarre how society gets mad at someone if they're unable to obtain sex haha. Or they just don't want our ideas getting too widespread because it will make people hopeless or something? Not all of us are hopeless a lot of us have looksmaxxing goals.
I'm someone who agrees with blackpill beliefs. They're not hated because they're incels they're hated because they see the world for what it is and have aspirations to become successful. The majority of men you see on these forums are insecure fakecels and ethnics who would of never had a chance anyways. Grow up, pick up your shoulders and don't give a shit about what idiots and niggers think about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20781
I'm someone who agrees with blackpill beliefs. They're not hated because they're incels they're hated because they see the world for what it is and have aspirations to become successful. The majority of men you see on these forums are insecure fakecels and ethnics who would of never had a chance anyways. Grow up, pick up your shoulders and don't give a shit about what idiots and niggers think about you.
I have come to hate the sfcels who don't care about european innovation, or innovation from other races, and think it's all soy. do you know the type I'm talking about. those hick culture advocate autists 4chan types who think all thigns are soy, and they shouldnt' take a shower, etc. I think they're pigs.

I have come to hate the sfcels who don't care about european innovation, or innovation from other races, and think it's all soy. do you know the type I'm talking about. those hick culture advocate autists 4chan types who think all thigns are soy, and they shouldnt' take a shower, etc. I think they're pigs.
I think darwinfags needs to be a coined term. People who are disguising race as objective estimation because bro science.

Definetly. They spend 18 hours a day in chat rooms worshipping pictures of other men or spreading gossip. You can't take them seriously because they have zero life experience, what a miserable existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620