How come Logan Paul is such an akward simp around women?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I don’t get it because a guy that looks like him and it’s not like he’s just now chad he was chad ever since High school. Tall jacked even in the vines he made at 16

I rlly don’t get how a nigga who was a jock his whole life acts like a Normie simp to the point his gf has him as her puppet

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Idk mommy issues or something

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I don’t get it because a guy that looks like him and it’s not like he’s just now chad he was chad ever since High school. Tall jacked even in the vines he made at 16

I rlly don’t get how a nigga who was a jock his whole life acts like a Normie simp to the point his gf has him as her puppet
Chads are mostly normies, because when they are put at the centre of attention in their development years, it takes a toll on who they become. They are constantly in a normie-culture environment, holding normie views generally

He and his brother have been in the entertainment industry (Hollywood) from a young age, that makes people lose their morals, allowing them to be content with even more degenerate stuff than most normies would be.. lowering the bar
Which is why, he saw past his wife's past

Last edited: