How come more men aren't attracted to ass-eating?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Eating out your hook-up's ass? Srs

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, normie_joe, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Steph curry no

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
I guarantee it turns on 99% of women.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, Esteban1997, noobs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, aestheticsrespecter and WeiWei
Eating ass is like eating shit
Somewhat, I don't think most women wipe properly. I think wet wipes are the only way to truly "wipe". TP doesn't suffice.

But if yoU're kinky like me, you WANT to eat that too

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerM
no nigga
thats some inferiority kink u got nigga
I'm pretty confident I'm superior to women. Basic biology + neuroscience tells me so

Somewhat, I don't think most women wipe properly. I think wet wipes are the only way to truly "wipe". TP doesn't suffice.

But if yoU're kinky like me, you WANT to eat that too
Just eat pussy dude why ass

homosexual practices promoted by satanic jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Debetro, WeiWei and 1 other person
I'm pretty confident I'm superior to women. Basic biology + neuroscience tells me so
eating someone's shit is as degrading as it gets so why would you do that for a supposedly inferior creature? Because you got touched as a kid and it turned you into a pathetic degen?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Esteban1997 and WeiWei
I guarantee it turns on 99% of women.
80% of women don't even like their pussy eaten. It's submissive behavior and most women are subs and into dominant men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, WeiWei and Bomber517
80% of women don't even like their pussy eaten. It's submissive behavior and most women are subs and into dominant men.
Source for the first statement? I agree with the second part tho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
eating someone's shit is as degrading as it gets so why would you do that for a supposedly inferior creature? Because you got touched as a kid and it turned you into a pathetic degen?
Lmao. I'm a follower of Mike Adriano son

Source for the first statement? I agree with the second part tho
personal experience from n-count 13, none of them liked their pussy eaten. while all of them were into being choked, slapped, hair-pulled, dominated, told/made what to do, etc.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and WeiWei
Disgusting fuck that practice is on the same level as zoophilia get thrown on fire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and WeiWei
personal experience from n-count 13, none of them liked their pussy eaten. while all of them were into being choked, slapped, hair-pulled, dominated, told/made what to do, etc.
That's hot. I'd never eat a bitch's pussy lmao. That's such a bitch move, cucks are disgusting.

• +1
that shit better be clean af

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz

Do you like that shit?

I get weirded out when girls call me daddy or someshit.

• +1
Do you like that shit?

I get weirded out when girls call me daddy or someshit.
I like holding/wrestling/choking girls with a good amount of force. The rest not really.

It's one of my problems with sex where I am expected to play this role of dominant daddy, like an actor. Can't even cum whenever I want to cuz I have to last minimum long, but women also complain when I last too long.

Being forced in an unnatural dom position with a lazy woman is essentially being a sex-toy for women. They just lay on their back and you do everything.
So JFL at sex honestly. Volcel at this point.