How come no one here ever talks about this subreddit

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Imagine the lifefuel you get from getting messages like this from girls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CupOfCoffee, Chadeep and 3 others
@Amnesia do you ever get messages like these from girls ?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14543
Reddit is just one big larp to farm karma:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Warlow, Deleted member 16215 and 17 others
because i just cringed reading the fucking title alone nigger why would i read this shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, datboijj and Deleted member 9670
@Amnesia do you ever get messages like these from girls ?
IRL I do from my FWB, but I am so vanilla I end up ghosting these girls. I just don't like BDSM or roleplay or anything other than typical sex and stuff and I find it weird when women want me to be their like slave master and shit and totally own and abuse them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, fogdart, sytyl and 4 others
IRL I do from my FWB, but I am so vanilla I end up ghosting these girls. I just don't like BDSM or roleplay or anything other than typical sex and stuff and I find it weird when women want me to be their like slave master and shit and totally own and abuse them

bro but this is what I could never understand.....you are living a life that most of us here would have to reincarnate in
order to experience,yet you always rant about how you feel unfulfilled,depressed etc.....

make that make sense for me dude,or you can pm if you dont want to share publicly.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Lihito and aBetterMii
There is nothing desirable about women being explicit, even to you. Gross.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
what about r/smalldickjoy ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14323
I used to post NSFW on Reddit. All I got was gay guys trying to make me gay.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, datboijj, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
bro but this is what I could never understand.....you are living a life that most of us here would have to reincarnate in
order to experience,yet you always rant about how you feel unfulfilled,depressed etc.....

make that make sense for me dude,or you can pm if you dont want to share publicly.
he already made it make sense he is an autistic introvert
that likes to go out once in a while, but spend most of his time online playing games surfing the net
who will be on this site till the day he dies
whats so hard to understand?
Disney Talking GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
is this also an android to iphone pill?
Nope both android:lul: i just really hate from apple that you cant download anything from the web and they are expensive asf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yliaster, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Nope both android:lul: i just really hate from apple that you cant download anything from the web and they are expensive asf
yeh im still gonna keep my androids it feels like im literally in a jail cell when i use apple products
i just need the stupid camera for apps

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Yliaster
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, datboijj, Yliaster and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Yliaster and aBetterMii
Larps. You can have the best dick imaginable foids wont care.

Just like 80% of users on r/teenagers are larpers, most reddits are 80% larpers

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
just like 90% of you in this thread are coping
I dont cope this does happen irl ofc, but most posts are larp, its reddit ffs, real massive dick chads who get these texts a lot arent typically the type to care about reddit karma :soy:

u work hard to get to the top and then realize the prize is something u dont want

• So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface
women are vile man

This is the average text I get daily jfl ☕

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
LMFAO Imagine thinking big dick joy is a larp. If I could take secret screenshots on snapchat I could show you the crazy shit girls say when I show them my penis.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Yliaster
LMFAO Imagine thinking big dick joy is a larp. If I could take secret screenshots on snapchat I could show you the crazy shit girls say when I show them my penis.
Happened to me. I was on MDMA and sent some tinder girl a snap dickpic cuz I wanted a threesome and she said it looked sexy. But then my girl got mad (we had only been dating for 2 weeks :lul:)

• +1

that subreddit is so painful to scroll through....shit leaves me speechless,there are legit women on there in relationships who
are sexting other guys based solely on the fact that they have a big D and because their partners dont fulfill them

The Blackpills there are Radioactive :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
that subreddit is so painful to scroll through....shit leaves me speechless,there are legit women on there in relationships who
are sexting other guys based solely on the fact that they have a big D and because their partners dont fulfill them

The Blackpills there are Radioactive :feelswah:
Me when I read shit like that

PXL 20210407 235509770

• JFL