How come no one is talking about this Afghan PSL God

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
He's a insta model who took me by shock over his looks. Man barely got any real followers ngl. But he damn sure needs some attention.

Attachments

• syedabdula-20230711-0006.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0006.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 0
  • syedabdula-20230711-0005.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0005.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 0
  • syedabdula-20230711-0004.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0004.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
  • syedabdula-20230711-0003.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0003.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 0
  • syedabdula-20230711-0002.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0002.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 0
  • syedabdula-20230711-0001.jpg
    syedabdula-20230711-0001.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, anticel, Sens and 2 others
If he is afghan then im congolese.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29078 and 6 others
Cuz he doesn't look that good? Even in these frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Needs otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
He's a insta model who took me by shock over his looks. Man barely got any real followers ngl. But he damn sure needs some attention.
Looks white tbh. I wouldnt be able to say him apart... unless saw him in this arab hat :feelshehe:

lul... shit pheno... grey facial hair and brows + long midface even when he tried to fraud and he's balding bro got that KSI hairline except instead of being a nigger he's snowhite with bones

If he is afghan then im congolese.
You can search him up. Syed abdula. He's from afghan ethnicity and lives in dubai. Mind you both his parents are afghan pashtuns. Most of us look like this. Got more examples if you want me to display them

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Looks white tbh. I wouldnt be able to say him apart... unless saw him in this arab hat :feelshehe:
We pashtuns look like that usually unless we are tanned asf

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 31562 and Artemis
lul... shit pheno... grey facial hair and brows + long midface even when he tried to fraud and he's balding bro got that KSI hairline except instead of being a nigger he's snowhite with bones
Jealousy screams

Midface long? If anything his midface too short combined with long hairline. Fatal flaw. Fucking shit users

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Cuz he doesn't look that good? Even in these frauded pics
I checked his id. Looked upn years back of highlights and non edited post especially videos. He looks the same

That ramus reeks of an implant

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Midface long? If anything his midface too short combined with long hairline. Fatal flaw. Fucking shit users
Come on. Be honest. Doesn't he over all gives a resemblance to jordan

Still looks better than most of you commenting here. Mans a model in dubai
And? U were asking if hes a PSL god. What has that anything to do with the looks of the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Debetro
And? U were asking if hes a PSL god. What has that anything to do with the looks of the userbase.
Okay but you all be coming at random ass shit calling him down. Even though he ain't that bad. Still looks great but idk why kind of delusional image you all are comparing him to

Okay but you all be coming at random ass shit calling him down. Even though he ain't that bad. Still looks great but idk why kind of delusional image you all are comparing him to
Psl god isnt something so easily attainable. So ofcourse we are gonna mention his flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Psl god isnt something so easily attainable. So ofcourse we are gonna mention his flaws
Damn. What does it take to achieve that level tho?

Dont care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
he's ugly his side profile in that giga frauded pic looks good tho

Drago. Hexum. Rodrigo guirao. Gandy. Chico. Bomer
Know them as well. So basically PSL god has to be one in a billion guy? Just asking sincerely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and shahid khan
Yes basically
As I am still nee to this concept of trying to achieve a psl look. How much of it is considered a pretty boy look if you just want that irl? Like irl pretty privilege at best what would that be?

As I am still nee to this concept of trying to achieve a psl look. How much of it is considered a pretty boy look if you just want that irl? Like irl pretty privilege at best what would that be?
Youre ugly
you basically need a strong mandible good cheekbones nice eyes good hair and skin with average facial proportions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Starting at 5 psl imo

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and Blackgymmax
Ugly sand ape
Whatever I am (you don't even know) better than a half monkey sub human
Youre ugly
you basically need a strong mandible good cheekbones nice eyes good hair and skin with average facial proportions
Ngl I have all of those. Just need some lighter eyes and a leaner face. Otherwise I'm good. Better than a nigger tbvh. Especially one that looks like a ape 🦧 like you. May God forgive me for these sinful words but your not the type of guy to deal with respect

Whatever I am (you don't even know) better than a half monkey sub human

Ngl I have all of those. Just need some lighter eyes and a leaner face. Otherwise I'm good. Better than a nigger tbvh. Especially one that looks like a ape 🦧 like you. May God forgive me for these sinful words but your not the type of guy to deal with respect
Clearly you don't because youre asking what looks level you need to get pretty privilege. Youre most likely an average to ugly guy

Clearly you don't because youre asking what looks level you need to get pretty privilege. Youre most likely an average to ugly guy
Okay. 👍 🦧

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Starting at 5 psl imo
Bro I searched up psl 5 an dman I seriously think if that's a psl 5 then i am better off than that. Cause I already got compliments and shit but i want it more ifyk what i mean. What's the achievable psl rating if your already above psl5 ?

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Btw I just took a swim in this large pool filled with water. Bet you can't do that back home

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bro I searched up psl 5 an dman I seriously think if that's a psl 5 then i am better off than that. Cause I already got compliments and shit but i want it more ifyk what i mean. What's the achievable psl rating if your already above psl5 ?
People overrate or underrate. Most people cant rate. A 5 psl is pretty hard to obtain actually

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
People overrate or underrate. Most people cant rate. A 5 psl is pretty hard to obtain actually
Bro I would love some examples. Specially for a draktriad.

Good looking but kuni khkare

u pashtuns look so fucking white lololol

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan