How come nobody is talking about penuma

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Anybody here done it? I am 5.5×5.5 so def not big but not over either, but would be curious if this thing works without making permanent ED

Looked into it already, destroys your dick permanently, huge scam thats damaging.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Over for averagedicksizecels

You can only increase girth surgically, through PMMA or Ellanse, both carry risks of making your dick lumpy and therefore unnatural. Also, they're better on circumcised dicks as they have less chance of becoming lumpy on them. If your circumcised, these methods can safely give you .3inches girth, with minimal risk of it appearing fake.

This guy added over an inch to his girth, it looks slightly unnatural because of the slight lumpiness, and shaft-head ratio. You cant safely make the head bigger, only shaft.

F259214A 4AD2 489E 8116 0EF935D0A57C

D41952EE FE53 424F 88F8 E90970577B70

D29DD058 848C 43C6 99B5 D3B39B42E400

7B697BDD EFA7 4FA0 A4E0 A41A9FC30CAA

7BB2F1F7 513A 4333 AC7C 0A039C6C326E

His dick started at 5.75inches mid shaft girth. Length is 6.2 inches (unspecified if BPEL or NPBEL)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10709 and 6 others
You can only increase girth surgically, through PMMA or Ellanse, both carry risks of making your dick lumpy and therefore unnatural. Also, they're better on circumcised dicks as they have less chance of becoming lumpy on them. If your circumcised, these methods can safely give you .3inches girth, with minimal risk of it appearing fake.

This guy added over an inch to his girth, it looks slightly unnatural because of the slight lumpiness, and shaft-head ratio. You cant safely make the head bigger, only shaft.

View attachment 801450
View attachment 801452
View attachment 801453
View attachment 801454
View attachment 801455

His dick started at 5.75inches mid shaft girth. Length is 6.2 inches (unspecified if BPEL or NPBEL)
I think 5.5 girth is tolerable I just wish I could also get a length of 6 to 6.5 and then I d have a satisfactory dick

But if there are serious risks I am not willing hahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I think 5.5 girth is tolerable I just wish I could also get a length of 6 to 6.5 and then I d have a satisfactory dick

But if there are serious risks I am not willing hahahah
6x5.5 is chadlite dick size dw

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 10449
I hope 5.5x5.5 then cuts it to normie at least hahaha

PE over few months can give you half an inch length, but dont expect more than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449

View attachment 801450
View attachment 801452
View attachment 801453
View attachment 801454
View attachment 801455

lmaoo doesnt it look retarded?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Patient A
lmaoo doesnt it look retarded?

Yeah a bit, but this guy did slightly over an inch of augmentation. Do .5inches or less and it can look reasonably natural.

Also, the material they put in somehow gets hard when your dick gets hard, so it doesn't feel mushy while your fucking lol.

And with penis size, even if it looked a bit unnatural, its gonna feel much thicker and thats mostly what the girl will notice, this guy probably has the thickest dick to what every girl he's fucked have experienced.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 7776
Yeah a bit, but this guy did slightly over an inch of augmentation. Do .5inches or less and it can look reasonably natural.

Also, the material they put in somehow gets hard when your dick gets hard, so it doesn't feel mushy while your fucking lol.

And with penis size, even if it looked a bit unnatural, its gonna feel much thicker and thats mostly what the girl will notice, this guy probably has the thickest dick to what every girl he's fucked have experienced.
I'm in, how much does this PMMA cost? Or whatever that guy had injected in his dick?

inb4 datguyyoulike get banned for posting dicks without spoiler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6723
I'm in, how much does this PMMA cost? Or whatever that guy had injected in his dick?

Firstly if your uncircumcised dont get it done imo.

The cost IDK, its not too much I believe. That guys dick was Ellanse not PMMA.

This is a very serious and irreversible surgery, so do a ton of research before you do anything. There's forums dedicated to PMMA/Ellanse patients, they have much more information than I can give you.

To get access to all information, they make you pay a fee, but its worth it if your serious on this. This is the only site which discusses dick surgeries properly, its similar to this site but just for dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Firstly if your uncircumcised dont get it done imo.

The cost IDK, its not too much I believe. That guys dick was Ellanse not PMMA.

This is a very serious and irreversible surgery, so do a ton of research before you do anything. There's forums dedicated to PMMA/Ellanse patients, they have much more information than I can give you.

To get access to all information, they make you pay a fee, but its worth it if your serious on this. This is the only site which discusses dick surgeries properly, its similar to this site but just for dicks.
How much did Ellanse cost him?

How much did Ellanse cost him?

IDK, he had: Calibre procedure by Dr Danh in Perth, Australia.

Don't just take their advertisements as gospel truth though, you must research this with testimonies of patients who had it done, its the only way to know the full truth about side effects, you dont wanna fuck your dick up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
IDK, he had: Calibre procedure by Dr Danh in Perth, Australia.

Don't just take their advertisements as gospel truth though, you must research this with testimonies of patients who had it done, its the only way to know the full truth about side effects, you dont wanna fuck your dick up.
Is it really not un-doable?

Is it really not un-doable?

Last I heard they can try to un-do it but that comes with risks too, it can fuck your dick sensitivity up or only remove parts of it, leaving a lumpy dick behind.

Dont get this done unless your seriously distraught about your dick girth

Last I heard they can try to un-do it but that comes with risks too, it can fuck your dick sensitivity up or only remove parts of it, leaving a lumpy dick behind.

Dont get this done unless your seriously distraught about your dick girth
What about the bathmate I use? It's very good for girth and length ime

What about the bathmate I use? It's very good for girth and length ime
Yeah thats safe, idk whether it makes long term gains or not. How long have you been using it?

can you report whats happened, is it a worthwhile investment?

have you measured before using it 2 years ago, and what your dick measures today (non-pumped but erect)