How come other banned users get support on dot is

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Motherfuckers there are always like "Free this fool or free this other fool" Never I see them say, "Free NekoStance"

Why?

He wasn’t liked or wanted as much is that hard to understand ?

Motherfuckers there are always like "Free this fool or free this other fool" Never I see them say, "Free NekoStance"

Why?
You hate on incels all the time on here and yet you wonder why they don’t like you. :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, qwep, Autist and 3 others
You hate on incels all the time on here and yet you wonder why they don’t like you. :feelspepo:
Well let me put it this way, if they extended that olive branch and let me post again I might be more courteous in my words and opinions toward them

Knajd I'm looking at you buddy boyo

Well let me put it this way, if they extended that olive branch and let me post again I might be more courteous in my words and opinions toward them

Knajd I'm looking at you buddy boyo
Are you an incel? I mean virgin

Are you an incel? I mean virgin
Nah...

K l'll be frank, if I get back there probably it will be through that blackpilled normie loophole thingy

But I notice you got Catfishman posting there, and regularly. I made a thread about this here actually, he's worse than me ('cel' speaking) but I get banned and he's free to post there, no fair friendo

Nah...

K l'll be frank, if I get back there probably it will be through that blackpilled normie loophole thingy

But I notice you got Catfishman posting there, and regularly. I made a thread about this here actually, he's worse than me ('cel' speaking) but I get banned and he's free to post there, no fair friendo
Why do you care then? Do you like that place more than looksmax? Just curious

Why do you care then? Do you like that place more than looksmax? Just curious
Meh posts are more me I guess, I can't really get to into the gymcel, mewing and male model crap etc. that goes around here.

I guess maybe being a topdog in Hell rather than servant in Heaven mentality may come into it somewhere, subconsciously. But I'm no top dog tbh not even close, so f that. So are you gonna let me rejoin or what?

Meh posts are more me I guess, I can't really get to into the gymcel, mewing and male model crap etc. that goes around here.

I guess maybe being a topdog in Hell rather than servant in Heaven mentality may come into it somewhere, subconsciously. But I'm no top dog tbh not even close, so f that. So are you gonna let me rejoin or what?
I'm not a mod over there. In fact I have stopped posting there now. The people there cope too much. They repost the same single study, tweet, blog 100 times to prove a point. Not to mention the JBW thing forced into the face every time.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Mansnob, mojopin and 2 others
Fair enough. They do cope alot on there, especially these days. Can be pretty funny though tbh

I'm not a mod over there. In fact I have stopped posting there now. The people there cope too much. They repost the same single study, tweet, blog 100 times to prove a point. Not to mention the JBW thing forced into the face every time.
I keep getting rejected by them probably cause they know Im a volcel

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Insomniac
@Ritalincel
@Insomniac

Thanks bros :chad:

The struggle is real
The struggle continues

Last edited:
501401C8 56FB 46E2 84C9 8A4AFE4B361C

Is that you?