How come people are quick to say they have autism, ADHD, or bipolar but no one wants to say they have diabetes or foot fungus

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
It’s like they think it’s cool to be mentally unwell but they’ll never admit to having foot fungus or diabetes if they had it… bet you they’d never blurt that out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Bartenderofnashv, noobs and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mirrormogger
Yeah but why do they think it’s cool?
for normies probably makes them feel unique and quirky for .org users makes them feel unique and better about their looks “i’m autistic but i still slay bro!”

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
for normies probably makes them feel unique and quirky for .org users makes them feel unique and better about their looks “i’m autistic but i still slay bro!”
True. Thanks for the answer bud

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and mirrormogger
It's easier to claim too because you can just pretend. It's kinda like being NEET for normies.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's easier to claim too because you can just pretend. It's kinda like being NEET for normies.
Yeah like I’ve been around foids who would say “omg my ocd is making me hate this ughhhh” but how come they never say “I got really bad foot fungus” or “my teeth are rotting and smell bad”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and iblamechico
Everything you listed are all caused by carbohydrate consumption.

Yeah like I’ve been around foids who would say “omg my ocd is making me hate this ughhhh” but how come they never say “I got really bad foot fungus” or “my teeth are rotting and smell bad”
Claiming mental disorder is like claiming NEET government assistance while claiming gross physical illnesses/ complications is like confessing to having your name on a sex offender list.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It's not such a simple answer.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Let's say it is similar to how you perceive sweet and salty.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Bipolar people are probably the worst types of people one day theyre ok the Next day they are angry for some stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
It’s like they think it’s cool to be mentally unwell but they’ll never admit to having foot fungus or diabetes if they had it… bet you they’d never blurt that out
"Omg dude you wouldn't get it

I have BPM, MDD, Anxiety disorder, seizures"

-

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Because it justifies their subhumanity

cuz most of the time ur not born with diabetes or foot fungus

people will only tell you their mental illnesses if they think it makes them look better, inverse is true

if you ask and they admit it then it’s neutral