How come Testosterone is negatively correlated with Academic Performance?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Most top highschool students are female
The only top men are usually low T twinks

This continues in University

How come?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 5815, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
High-T Chads are too busy having sex with Stacy to pay attention to studies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19 and 10 others
women and low t males want validation, to please other and get told they are good girls

high t men don't give a fuck and they are more prone to having a short attention span they need action they need chaos

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and (deleted member)
According to some quick reading there are a couple of reasons

One of these being that girls benefit more from how school is taught. It is more regimental. Girls apparently on average do better in this environment, they are more attentive, take better notes, and aren’t as likely to cause disrupting behavior compared to boys. Also men have a much larger range of IQ scores compared girls, so maybe that is a reason.

There could also be more social reasons. Families usually pay more attention on how well their daughters are doing than sons, causing girls to be pressed to perform better, additionally most teachers are also female, while probably not a major factor, but maybe female teachers are more likely to skew or curve girls scores in their favor compared to boys; could also be a reason. Boys are also universally expected to be more mischievous and disrupting by faculty, which could make a self fulfilling cycle causing boys to pay less attention to the lessons.

Overall though these are just theories and some personal thoughts out of the top of my head. It seems there’s not concise conclusion on this subject

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1901, dreamcake1mo and 4 others
women and low t males want validation, to please other and get told they are good girls

high t men don't give a fuck and they are more prone to having a short attention span they need action they need chaos
But why do higher educated women still claim they want a man on their educational level?

Don't they know university is filled with low T males?

I do not think it has anything to do with high Testosterone. There are many examples of high T guys (athletes for example) who do well on the playing field and the classroom.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5815
But why do higher educated women still claim they want a man on their educational level?

Don't they know university is filled with low T males?
high t men aren't necessarily chads, the brutes that work low paying manual jobs often have high t but they don't look good

college fraternities are filled with chads

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingcel32
high t men aren't necessarily chads,
It's strongly correlated so my generalisation holds true

Stop the gay faggot "prettyboy" cope. Only mentally ill Lesbian girls like those "men". :lul:
the brutes that work low paying manual jobs often have high t but they don't look good

college fraternities are filled with chads
University is filled with low T nerds especially high positions and top students

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Most top highschool students are female
The only top men are usually low T twinks

This continues in University

How come?
because being high T and highly intelligence is extremely rare there's a tradeoff
that's why monkeys are so strong because of the Cognitive Trade off Hypothesis that us humans had to give up our strength for our intelligence

its also a stereotype, we associate big muscles with low IQ when usually high IQ people can also be high T if they choose to be

both IQ and Testosterone aren't fixed you can change your IQ and test levels as a male by doing things like exercise and other things that increase the BDNF and Neurogenesis factors that influence neuronal production in the hippocampus and olfactory parts of the brain.

its probably because both exercise and IQ take a lot of strain on the body and there are very few people that are spending 4 hours at the gym and then grinding for 8 hours studying at school and taking exams. that just takes too much strain on the body mentally and physically, only autistic people are capable of that level of mental and physical exhaustion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
because being high T and highly intelligence is extremely rare there's a tradeoff
that's why monkeys are so strong because of the Cognitive Trade off Hypothesis that us humans had to give up our strength for our intelligence

its also a stereotype, we associate big muscles with low IQ when usually high IQ people can also be high T if they choose to be

both IQ and Testosterone aren't fixed you can change your IQ and test levels as a male by doing things like exercise and other things that increase the BDNF and Neurogenesis factors that influence neuronal production in the hippocampus and olfactory parts of the brain.

its probably because both exercise and IQ take a lot of strain on the body and there are very few people that are spending 4 hours at the gym and then grinding for 8 hours studying at school and taking exams. that just takes too much strain on the body mentally and physically, only autistic people are capable of that level of mental and physical exhaustion.
:bluepill::soy:

When taking about low T i mean Fixed BONE

Short stature, narrow clavicles, low dimorphism SKULL

Literally all top male students at my school are absolutely joke of a "man". No amount of muscle would helo them.

And even they are outnumbered by foids who are like 80% of the Top students here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
No ironically it's just that, if Henry Cavill hadn't slimmed, he would be an engineer today:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and PubertyMaxxer
:bluepill::soy:

When taking about low T i mean Fixed BONE

Short stature, narrow clavicles, low dimorphism SKULL

Literally all top male students at my school are absolutely joke of a "man". No amount of muscle would helo them.

And even they are outnumbered by foids who are like 80% of the Top students here.
because they are bred for being smart as a survival trait

chads dont need to be smart but because good genes tend to come in a package they are usually just as capable as being smart as them but they dont pursue academics as seriously as they do

its also because they have no social life therefore they have no distractions and can be tryhards

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
Do you think they like this life of studies?
Do you think they have other options?
Do you think they wouldn't trade this life of study for a life of party and sex?

In short, rarely will a Chad with a high iq prefer academics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you think they like this life of studies?
Do you think they have other options?
Do you think they wouldn't trade this life of study for a life of party and sex?

In short, rarely will a Chad with a high iq prefer academics.
chad with high IQ just becomes a lawyer or CEO and fucks while making (500,000$) on the side

while a high IQ incel will get into programming or computer geek fields

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I do not think it has anything to do with high Testosterone. There are many examples of high T guys (athletes for example) who do well on the playing field and the classroom.
it has everything to do with testosterone. if you are high T sitting and reading a book for 10 hours a day or doing coursework for 10 hours a day WILL make you want to rope and is untenable in the long term. add to that the fact that having a degree holds no prestige anymore and will only make you a slightly fancier wagecuck doing the same ldar tier cuck work. on the other hand holes fully embrace this :feelshmm:

it has everything to do with testosterone. if you are high T sitting and reading a book for 10 hours a day or doing coursework for 10 hours a day WILL make you want to rope and is untenable in the long term. add to that the fact that having a degree holds no prestige anymore and will only make you a slightly fancier wagecuck doing the same ldar tier cuck work. on the other hand holes fully embrace this :feelshmm:
I don't think you realize how top students actually study and work. They don't cram or read a book for 10 hours. They instead divide and conquer, dividing the work into smaller chunks, taking more breaks, etc. The only people who read books for 10 hours and expecting to retain any of that information are utter retards. Also I don't know any sources that say that High T equates to reduced attention span or the like, but then again I haven't done much research on this topic.

Regardless, if you truly want to be a cut above people, you have to have a strong and intellectual mind. A mind brimming with philosophy and knowledge, will garner you untold amounts of respect among people, combined that with good looks and a fit body, and you'd be set for life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
According to some quick reading there are a couple of reasons

One of these being that girls benefit more from how school is taught. It is more regimental. Girls apparently on average do better in this environment, they are more attentive, take better notes, and aren’t as likely to cause disrupting behavior compared to boys. Also men have a much larger range of IQ scores compared girls, so maybe that is a reason.

There could also be more social reasons. Families usually pay more attention on how well their daughters are doing than sons, causing girls to be pressed to perform better, additionally most teachers are also female, while probably not a major factor, but maybe female teachers are more likely to skew or curve girls scores in their favor compared to boys; could also be a reason. Boys are also universally expected to be more mischievous and disrupting by faculty, which could make a self fulfilling cycle causing boys to pay less attention to the lessons.

Overall though these are just theories and some personal thoughts out of the top of my head. It seems there’s not concise conclusion on this subject
+

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I don't think you realize how top students actually study and work. They don't cram or read a book for 10 hours. They instead divide and conquer, dividing the work into smaller chunks, taking more breaks, etc. The only people who read books for 10 hours and expecting to retain any of that information are utter retards. Also I don't know any sources that say that High T equates to reduced attention span or the like, but then again I haven't done much research on this topic.

Regardless, if you truly want to be a cut above people, you have to have a strong and intellectual mind. A mind brimming with philosophy and knowledge, will garner you untold amounts of respect among people, combined that with good looks and a fit body, and you'd be set for life.
you don't get through the material if you don't fucking read it boyo :feelshmm: anyway good books you can read for 10 hours and it won't be so painful, the problem is that most books you have to use in uni are utter dogshit tier :owo: not reduced attention span I'd say but reduced tolerance for stress, being a bitch boy and rotting

where are your sources for this? or did you make it up:lul:

Caring about grades is low t trait