How Come you Guys have such High Standards?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
I swear for men who are incels and struggle with women and cant get love, sex or intimacy,

I have never seen such a picky group of males. You all are even more shallow than women. LMAO.

Complete opposite of normies who call the ugliest fattest girl on social media beautiful.

If I post a decent looking hot girl here you all would say she is MTB or slight HTB at best and to get her out of your sight
since she is not a perfect 10/10. LOL>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, the_machinist_786, sub5outsider and 3 others
I swear for men who are incels and struggle with women and cant get love, sex or intimacy,

I have never seen such a picky group of males. You all are even more shallow than women. LMAO.

Complete opposite of normies who call the ugliest fattest girl on social media beautiful.

If I post a decent looking hot girl here you all would say she is MTB or slight HTB at best and to get her out of your sight
Not even chads are picky

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, scrunchables and StarvedEpi
a decent looking hot girl is a low HTB, there still better then like 80% of the population at least

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, yyy and Carbine

Also sub 5s often want white Stacy to compensate for their sub par genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Carbine, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
Also sub 5s often want white Stacy to compensate for their sub par genes
It’s height for me

Cannot breed a woman below 5ft8 as compensation for my height

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping
Just cause you orbit women doesnt mean everyone else will

@StarvedEpi its not sad it’s logical strategy and a challenge that I’m up for

@StarvedEpi its not sad it’s logical strategy and a challenge that I’m up for
no i meant its sad you have to do that in the first place

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
no i meant its sad you have to do that in the first place
Many things in life are sad but I view them as opportunities to become even more formidable

What other motivation would I have to reach my physical & intellectual potential if I didn’t have goals like breeding a tall HTB+ or making millions from my business

@Nirvana (Lesson on being unfazed. Take notes son.)

if its not a Tera virgin 18 years old Stacie org user dont care only the best for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fake blackpill promoted here is brain damaging basically

He was very into her
IMG 8987

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Darkeningstar
lot of users here are feds on mossad payroll to lower white birth rates...

incels should breed with subhumans if necessary. we need ugly people to die in wars and shit, not everybody can be chad.

my standards are as low as my IQ, my only standard is: white, not fat. everything besides that is irrelevant to my mission.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and NZb6Air
High MTB is when a foid starts to look pretty

lot of users here are feds on mossad payroll to lower white birth rates...

incels should breed with subhumans if necessary. we need ugly people to die in wars and shit, not everybody can be chad.

my standards are as low as my IQ, my only standard is: white, not fat. everything besides that is irrelevant to my mission.
lol