how common are coloured eyes in india and pakistan

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
ive been staring at these imagies for ages, they look so fucking good and unique, hands down best pheno

those pakistani people with coloured eyes are the ultimate moggers, they have insane hair genetics, amazing skin tone, vibrant healthy hair colour dark but tones of red/blonde and peircing eyes, they also have good eyebrows, lashes and are tall

what group of people are these? kalush or panush something like that?

how common are they?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, thecel, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Very common. Maybe 90% have them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Lolcel, Baldingman1998 and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Shrek2OnDvD, datboijj and 10 others
Majority. Dravidian is a rarity and overshown in media. Its estimated around 93% of Indian and Pakistani have light green eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6217 and 9 others
I was gonna post a world map of eye color distribution but they don’t even make them because colored eyes outside of Europe don’t really exist. There are some green eye genes as far as Iran but they’re very isolated and not representative. India is almost uniformly brown and black eyes. Among Bollywood actors it’s probably higher, to make it in Bollywood you have to be 5’8” (the 6’4” of India) and dark hazel eyes (the A10 light blue eyes of India)

CA26B4AD C9D2 42D6 9AC4 6C92244F6D21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Lmao, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
Where I live, only Muslims have them. Heard some bhramins can also have them.
Not very common in my town (<1%)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10987, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
I was gonna post a world map of eye color distribution but they don’t even make them because colored eyes outside of Europe don’t really exist. There are some green eye genes as far as Iran but they’re very isolated and not representative. India is almost uniformly brown and black eyes. Among Bollywood actors it’s probably higher, to make it in Bollywood you have to be 5’8” (the 6’4” of India) and dark hazel eyes (the A10 light blue eyes of India)

View attachment 1232175
It’s always countries like India that are racist for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
It’s always countries like India that are racist for some reason
Read up on the history of the indo aryan expansion. Basically the aryans invaded the Dravidian empire of the time and interbred for a few generations. Then they got racist and created the caste system as part of the Hindu religion to enforce apartheid and non-miscegenation of the castes, the higher the caste the less Dravidian DNA the person has. India is literally a modern apartheid state which is why I never have any problem making fun of that country, I love asking light skinned Indians if they are Dalits and acting confused when they get mad. Racist ass country

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, datboijj and Deleted member 10615

View attachment 1232175
@buckchadley31
What is that small dot in the algeria desert ?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10615
100 % pakistani national phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
Nah probably 10 %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
The more unmixed you are as curry with the ONGE DNA the higher chance you have of colored eyes
Indo Nordic phenotype, mountain indid have the highest chance for colored eyes.
These guys all have high Steppe dna

Attachments

• 1626682322624.png
    1626682322624.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Lmao, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
The more unmixed you are as curry with the ONGE DNA the higher chance you have of colored eyes
Indo Nordic phenotype, mountain indid have the highest chance for colored eyes.
These guys all have high Steppe dna
View attachment 1232492View attachment 1232494View attachment 1232495View attachment 1232496View attachment 1232497View attachment 1232502
I’m going to say they mog white oeople even nordics

there pheno is just to good

they have all the good traits of Indians like the thick hair, low hairlines, good balding genes and good facial hair but with amazing 10/10 colouring

we are lucky these guys are rare and fucked uo there gene pull by intermixxing with the dravidians or else everyone else would be incel even white dudes

Imagine 1 billion of these people it would be brutal for every other race

Now I can see why Indians hate dravidians they fucked up the gene pool

how many are left and what is this pheno called? Indo arayan? I want to research it

They probably have insane status in India and Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
I’m going to say they mog white oeople even nordics

there pheno is just to good

they have all the good traits of Indians like the thick hair, low hairlines, good balding genes and good facial hair but with amazing 10/10 colouring

we are lucky these guys are rare and fucked uo there gene pull by intermixxing with the dravidians or else everyone else would be incel even white dudes

Imagine 1 billion of these people it would be brutal for every other race

Now I can see why Indians hate dravidians they fucked up the gene pool

how many are left and what is this pheno called? Indo arayan? I want to research it

They probably have insane status in India and Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10615
Around 5%. Specifically people from the extreme North,near thr Himalayas. Kalash people, Unmixed pashtuns and a few other ethnic groups from that area who don't have mongol ancestry. Their characteristic features are colored eyes, thin noses, strong brow ridge, deep set eyes and tall stature they live in secluded villages and towns and rarely have any contact with the outside world. Most of them are unironically educated and can speak English but are poor because talib keep blowing up their villages

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lmao, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Around 5%. Specifically people from the extreme North,near thr Himalayas. Kalash people, Unmixed pashtuns and a few other ethnic groups from that area who don't have mongol ancestry. Their characteristic features are colored eyes, thin noses, strong brow ridge, deep set eyes and tall stature they live in secluded villages and towns and rarely have any contact with the outside world. Most of them are unironically educated and can speak English but are poor because talib keep blowing up their villages
Redpill me on extreme north

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Fuck the taliban

I hope the taliban get fucked up the ass again by America

Litterally destroying one of the rarest oldest best looking ethnic groups

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Fuck the taliban

I hope the taliban get fucked up the ass again by America

Litterally destroying one of the rarest oldest best looking ethnic groups
The taliban simply fight too well
Also they do this for religious reasons
Not racial ones

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Redpill me on extreme north
During the partition of India and Pakistan. Kashmir had a hindu king but with a muslim majority. The people wanted to join pakistan but the Hindu king had already agreed to join India before the people could act. A few riots,boder skirmishes happened but the bottom line is the people of Kashmir agreed to join India on a condition that they have some independence but this decision of Kashmiri people didn't sit well with the Pakistani government and ever since the signing. It has been a land of disputes and conflict etc. Pakistan claims a portion of Kashmir to be theirs also known as the PoK(Pakistan occupied Kashmir). This is where most of these people live. Its hot bed for terrorism and smuggling.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lmao and Deleted member 10987
During the partition of India and Pakistan. Kashmir had a hindu king but with a muslim majority. The people wanted to join pakistan but the Hindu king had already agreed to join India before the people could act. A few riots,boder skirmishes happened but the bottom line is the people of Kashmir agreed to join India on a condition that they have some independence but this decision of Kashmiri people didn't sit well with the Pakistani government and ever since the signing. It has been a land of disputes and conflict etc. Pakistan claims a portion of Kashmir to be theirs also known as the PoK(Pakistan occupied Kashmir). This is where most of these people live. Its hot bed for terrorism and smuggling.
Is Far Cry 4 réalistic ?

• JFL
  • +1
I also forgot to add that this forum has a misconception that these guys look south euro. Leaving the kalash people and a few other outliers most of these guys don't look euro. I am not sure if there's a classification for this but they don't have typical indian skulls and they lack the width that most whites have. I doubt an average American would be able to tell that tho. Most girls on yubo seem to guess roshan to be a Spanish or something. So there's that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
I also forgot to add that this forum has a misconception that these guys look south euro. Leaving the kalash people and a few other outliers most of these guys don't look euro. I am not sure if there's a classification for this but they don't have typical indian skulls but they lack the width that most whites have either. I doubt an average American would be able to tell that tho. Most girls on yubo seem to guess roshan to be a Spanish or something. So there's that.
I don't think they look South Euro to me, but they look South Euro to normies for some reason. Light eyes, light skin + tall skull is enough for them to consider them white

They look like a hybrid of curry + white

Curry+ white is guaranteed to create moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
I don't think they look South Euro to me, but they look South Euro to normies for some reason. Light eyes, light skin + tall skull is enough for them to consider them white

They look like a hybrid of curry + white

Curry+ white is guaranteed to create moggers
I just like to think of them as a seperate pheno tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
I also forgot to add that this forum has a misconception that these guys look south euro. Leaving the kalash people and a few other outliers most of these guys don't look euro. I am not sure if there's a classification for this but they don't have typical indian skulls and they lack the width that most whites have. I doubt an average American would be able to tell that tho. Most girls on yubo seem to guess roshan to be a Spanish or something. So there's that.
They dont look south euro at all
They are their own pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Where I live, only Muslims have them. Heard some bhramins can also have them.
Not very common in my town (<1%)
Correct. Definitely runs in some families. Few people in my fmily have green and hazel eyes. A friend of mines sister has grey eyes. These are the shades here but very rare. Most people have black or shades of brown.

• +1
ive been staring at these imagies for ages, they look so fucking good and unique, hands down best pheno

those pakistani people with coloured eyes are the ultimate moggers, they have insane hair genetics, amazing skin tone, vibrant healthy hair colour dark but tones of red/blonde and peircing eyes, they also have good eyebrows, lashes and are tall

how common are they?
from my dad side, everyone has colored eyes except me, my dad has green, his mom blue eyes, his ethnic group is luso Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

how common are they?
Only the refugee Indians and Pakistanis have coloured eyes, like Kalash people are Eurasian and some even claim to be descendants of Alexander, Pakistan has Pashtun people who are West Eurasian, India has a community called the ‘Rajputs’, who are ‘White Huns’ or ‘Scythians’ from Ukraine and Russia, there is this Brahmin community called ‘Chittapavan Brahmins’ who are shipwrecked Bene Israel Jews and got converted to Hinduism after they arrived in India. There are many small communities like Jaats and Gujjars who are Scythians too. So, all in all, pure Indians with colored eyes can be counted on fingers, this is one fully Indian actor with coloured eyes -
000C0E7C AE37 4C2C B5F6 9249135E9BC6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10987
Only the refugee Indians and Pakistanis have coloured eyes, like Kalash people are Eurasian and some even claim to be descendants of Alexander, Pakistan has Pashtun people who are West Eurasian, India has a community called the ‘Rajputs’, who are ‘White Huns’ or ‘Scythians’ from Ukraine and Russia, there is this Brahmin community called ‘Chittapavan Brahmins’ who are shipwrecked Bene Israel Jews and got converted to Hinduism after they arrived in India. There are many small communities like Jaats and Gujjars who are Scythians too. So, all in all, pure Indians with colored eyes can be counted on fingers, this is one fully Indian actor with coloured eyes -
View attachment 1233013
Scythians ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Like 5 %. Btw they usually have shit skin and noses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Ma nigga everyone working at Tim’s, McDonald’s , grocery stores here is either Pakistani, Indian or Filipino and I’ve never seen any with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Read up on the history of the indo aryan expansion. Basically the aryans invaded the Dravidian empire of the time and interbred for a few generations. Then they got racist and created the caste system as part of the Hindu religion to enforce apartheid and non-miscegenation of the castes, the higher the caste the less Dravidian DNA the person has. India is literally a modern apartheid state which is why I never have any problem making fun of that country, I love asking light skinned Indians if they are Dalits and acting confused when they get mad. Racist ass country

Scythians ?
Scythians or white Huns were basically nomadic warriors from Central Asia who expanded their boundaries over some parts of India, ‘Rajputs’ are warrior community in India, hence it makes sense that Scythians settled in India and assumed ‘Rajput identity’