How common is a good jaw?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title.

I go outside and I don't see many people with a noticable jaw especially considering most people don't have ideal facial development (including myself) and/or are overweight.

But I go online especially places like tik tok and every dudes got a mogger jaws that make me look birdcel.

Use my jaw for reference out of how many guys have on par or above:1/?

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Subhuman Philtrum, brainded and 1 other person
Title.

I go outside and I don't see many people with a noticable jaw especially considering most people don't have ideal facial development (including myself) and/or are overweight.

But I go online especially places like tik tok and every dudes got a mogger jaws that make me look birdcel.

Idk probably 1/25 males have an actual good jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person

all of my children will have a strong jaw raising the average amount of strong jawed chads noticably

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 3853, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Title.

you look like you have mogger development tbh seems like it saved you he most

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Pretty rare. Being overweight demolishes your jaw and most Americans at least are overweight. I'd say 1/15 have the potential for a good jaw but only 1/30 actually have it.

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Subhuman trash and SubhumanCurrycel
Most tiktok chads fraud lighting and angles Anyone can do the same

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Hightwolf, Copeful and 3 others
Title.

You're not competing with people outside. You're competing against the mind space occupied by all the Chad Jaws in girls' minds and how they compare you against this almost unachievable ideal. That's what makes this entire dating era fucked. They will never get the Chad but they compare you against him and their satisfaction with dating you is how close you measure up.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and SubhumanCurrycel
You're not competing with people outside. You're competing against the mind space occupied by all the Chad Jaws in girls' minds and how they compare you against this almost unachievable ideal. That's what makes this entire dating era fucked. They will never get the Chad but they compare you against him and their satisfaction with dating you is how close you measure up.
Yea I get that man.
Its just hypergamy women are becoming aware of their infinite SMV and only compare other men to the ideal invisionment in their head wheras men try and take what they can get (if anything).
Hence I don't get any satisfaction from mogging normies or subhumans as they aren't even in the play field

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Yoyo2233
Title.

the ones with girlfriends

2/5 of my closest friends match your jaw but in public i'd say there are not many people with a strong jaw probably 1/15 people

• +1
2/5 of my closest friends match your jaw but in public i'd say there are not many people with a strong jaw probably 1/15 people
Chad friend circle tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Title.

Hard to tell tbh, everyone is so bloated

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Agree with everyone here.

Even if they have a good jaw, most people are 20+% body fat so you will never see it

• +1
Yea I get that man.
Its just hypergamy women are becoming aware of their infinite SMV and only compare other men to the ideal invisionment in their head wheras men try and take what they can get (if anything).
Hence I don't get any satisfaction from mogging normies or subhumans as they aren't even in the play field
You have to mog chad or it’s over

Title.

a lot of guys have to much fat so you don't even know if they have a good jaw, but probably 2/10 men have a good jaw on average

• +1
the fact I get complements on my jaw & I am not fully forward grown tells me that it is something on the order of 1/10 whites (amerimutts), & 0.2/10 for ethnics, & % decreases rapidly with the amount of processed (soft) foods & sugars.

Here’s my subhuman mandible for reference:

0BD38E08 9756 457D BEE0 1A64EEA2E227

I get psl 4 to 5.5 here, & most psl autist will
rightfully call my not recessed but mediocre maxilla & subhuman chin shape, but normies cannot honestly tell the difference.

Normies:
7C0D27D6 339E 49BA 9DF2 E5F6029D0C7A
D448C8BD B923 4F7F 936B 2E263E0E15E1
8899D7D5 49FD 4E5D BE5B 06DFE6BB640E
8BBCA6A3 7911 4C98 A8C3 7620CC11C267
8ED2E0A2 14F6 4DA8 AE8F 1E443F9B1F9F

• Love it
Pretty common on Tik Tok.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel
the fact I get complements on my jaw & I am not fully forward grown tells me that it is something on the order of 1/10 whites (amerimutts), & 0.2/10 for ethnics, & % decreases rapidly with the amount of processed (soft) foods & sugars.

Here’s my subhuman mandible for reference:

View attachment 659427

I get psl 4 to 5.5 here, & most psl autist will
rightfully call my not recessed but mediocre maxilla & subhuman chin shape, but normies cannot honestly tell the difference.

Normies:
View attachment 659430View attachment 659431View attachment 659440View attachment 659441View attachment 659442
Lifefuel for me tbh
Your jaw/chin isn't bad man dont listen to autists but yea your maxilla should have a little more projection ideally

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
All about lighting tbh

Most tiktok chads fraud lighting and angles Anyone can do the same
How can i angle / light fraud?? Everything i tried from reading online didnt look better than when taking normal pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
How can i angle / light fraud?? Everything i tried from reading online didnt look better than when taking normal pics
Tbh Im not sure, but usually I just clench in selfies near natural lighting

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
A total of 6 people (cheekily including myself) I know of amongst almost 300 people in the high school grades. Over for modern men.

Haven't seen jaws like yours or @hxrrington even once irl