How common is a good maxilla?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Lets say you go into town and you spend like an hour there, during that time, how many people do you see that actually have good maxillas? Is it uncommon to actually see people that have a good one?

Lets say you go into town and you spend like an hour there, during that time, how many people do you see that actually have good maxillas? Is it uncommon to actually see people that have a good one?
I work in a supermarket in the UK and i see about 20 good maxillas every hour no kidding
I work in a supermarket in the UK and i see about 20 good maxillas every hour no kidding
Literally every worker in the store has a good maxilla except one old guy

At least in the shithole i'm located in, a good maxilla is a rare sight

Uncommon

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I’d say 1/20 people have it in my region

As long as your not recessed it’s a good maxilla foward growth would mean top percentile maxilla

As long as your not recessed it’s a good maxilla foward growth would mean top percentile maxilla
Are recessed chin more common than recessed maxilla?

99% of the male population has a recessed maxilla, in a generalized area. If you have a decent maxilla, you out slay your area.

Think about it, the amount of chad tier guys you see on a daily basis, if you are not in the city, is zero.

Even in the city, the amount of chads is small.

Even a decent maxilla is an insane outlier

An actually close to perfect maxilla is super rare, have seen maybe 3 or 4 irl, but good maxilla you see like one in 5 or so

It depends if you mean the lower part (the one addressed by lefort 1) or the entire maxilla (the one addressed by lefort 3)

is my maxilla recessed / average

Attachments

• IMG_20200208_133903.jpg
    IMG_20200208_133903.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-37-09-722_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-37-09-722_com.snapchat.android.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-34-02-406_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-34-02-406_com.snapchat.android.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Literally every worker in the store has a good maxilla except one old guy

I live in UK and I don’t see any men with good maxilla but many women