how common is forward maxilla

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
do most people have it or is it rare because from what i see nearly everyone is ressced or only average, how rare is a good maxilla is it only a model and celebrity trait?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and fernandobrocolli
if you don't look like angie you're recessed ⬇

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
rare asf on whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Nisse and Deleted member 6892
rare asf on whites
so not true what the fuck.
@wanttobeattractive i'd say about 20% of whites have good forward growth, give or take a little for other races

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@wanttobeattractive i'd say about 20% of whites have good forward growth, give or take a little for other races
i'm not talking about forward growth. but raw maxilas

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
What you just said makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3043
how do you know if you have good maxilla coz i have compact mid face and wide cheekbones but it could be due to me being part baltic and having some of that pheno but my jaw is ressced but kind of square

and i don't really have bags under my eyes only from smoking so...

how do you know if you have good maxilla coz i have compact mid face and wide cheekbones but it could be due to me being part baltic and having some of that pheno but my jaw is ressced but kind of square
bro it's easy, to see

What you just said makes 0 sense
i read this thread as forward growth for some reason. Retard sperg moment.

my bad @streege

• +1
please tell me, this would be very appriciated can you tell me how to identify it
well, just take a proper side pic, and see if your maxilas protrude compared to your glabellas.

well, just take a proper side pic, and see if your maxilas protrude compared to your glabellas.
is glabella browridge if so no coz my browridge is quite forward where is glabella

• +1
is glabella browridge if so no coz my browridge is quite forward where is glabella

Most people have recessed upper maxillas

People are confused between prognathism and forward growth

compact midface just means you are not recessed.maxilas can still be average and not top tier
fuck yes i am happy if i have average i can live with that fuck yes im happpy time to have some fun rape time

fuck yes i am happy if i have average i can live with that fuck yes im happpy time to have some fun rape time
U got lied to mid face doesn’t 100% mean you have good maxilla nor glabella
It’s easy to tell once you learn, just look at the middle of the face and see how far out it goes.
bad
6FB794C9 02F0 4B47 8EAF DC43A0F35458

ok
47DCBB49 D7EF 4212 8649 E78D07C0FF5C

good
51D2D265 0BBE 4666 A813 1FBA9F93B4AC

if u still can’t tell pm me with a pic and I’ll tell u

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I meant your maxilla could be bad but in front of glabella
elab bro. Wdym in front of glabella. Show pics if u can, confused tbh about the glabella. All I know its located between the eyebrows and is above the nose

elab bro. Wdym in front of glabella. Show pics if u can, confused tbh about the glabella. All I know its located between the eyebrows and is above the nose
A forward glabella DOENST really indicate a forward grown maxilla

Example Robert Pattinson
B8E8C691 7D9C 43E7 A6F6 D1DBAF8E66FD
He has a flat maxilla I think his lower maxilla might be flat while is upper maxilla Is forwards
7E82AC6B 1D7C 4741 8B74 DC4BEB2CC4C0
This guy here has a forward lower maxilla and a flat upper maxilla
Niggas with good forward growth
57113C57 AF05 41BD B3E3 FD610987AD4A

You probably Don’t have a fully forward grown maxilla if you did I can guarantee you u would be slaying rn

Attachments

• 0EBC8132-9234-4960-9945-0D5E3A4317D7.png
    0EBC8132-9234-4960-9945-0D5E3A4317D7.png
    647 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
From side profile the more your Philtrum is ahead of glabella (as in the philtrum is further away from the back of your head than your glabella) is said to mean a better maxilla.
A053BC69 80AC 4818 B55E 1A93B004569D
341C1D3F A332 442F 9937 136DA49AF15A

that’s not really true though as u can see cause different things affect it and in reality Barrett’s maxilla mogs the shit out of this truecel even though glabella theory tells u otherwise. If she had a better maxilla, then her Philtrum would look more forward in that photo but only if she had the exact same angle,lighting, everything. Once u really know what maxilla is you can tell the difference without doing these weird measurements or those autistic line diagrams I’ve seen ppl draw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 6723
From side profile the more your Philtrum is ahead of glabella (as in the philtrum is further away from the back of your head than your glabella) is said to mean a better maxilla.
View attachment 826392View attachment 826395
that’s not really true though as u can see cause different things affect it and in reality Barrett’s maxilla mogs the shit out of this truecel even though glabella theory tells u otherwise. If she had a better maxilla, then her Philtrum would look more forward in that photo but only if she had the exact same angle,lighting, everything. Once u really know what maxilla is you can tell the difference without doing these weird measurements or those autistic line diagrams I’ve seen ppl draw.

Notice the autistic line still proves she is recessed while Barret is not.
And yes, you're right, a convex straight philtrum is a good recession indicator.
If that mess of a mandible was not already jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
View attachment 826392View attachment 826395
The foid u posted has a mega recessed jaw shit comparison

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
The foid u posted has a mega recessed jaw shit comparison

Also the triangle method never fails, it is the very truth on how forward your maxilla is

Also decides if you can get away with midface implants or LF is your only getaway

Attachments

• 20201125_130859.jpg
    20201125_130859.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128