How common is infection from jaw surgery?

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
If I would get jaw surgery I wouldn't want to take gay antibiotics afterwards

If you are getting operated in the slums of India, there are chances other than that not really. Jaw surgery is not a difficult surgery, literally had no pain, only uncomfortable thing is to eat everything on blender.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13994, Gaia262 and 2 others
If you are getting operated in the slums of India, there are chances other than that not really. Jaw surgery is not a difficult surgery, literally had no pain, only uncomfortable thing is to eat everything on blender.
Which surgery did u get and where

Did your nostrils get bigger after the jaw surgery?
Seems to be quite common from what I have seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and coolguy1
Yeah theres literally zero pain after bimax. You just feel weak because you cant eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mewcoper and 2 others
my nostrils didnt get bigger, the surgeon checked my nose a few times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Surgery is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and coolguy1
U are recessed😂

Surgery is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Nigga ur bald, old and ethnic
Amd i live in ethnical countries who appreciete my very high T old typical masculine looks what about u incel ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
I wouldn't want to take gay antibiotics afterwards
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Yeah theres literally zero pain after bimax. You just feel weak because you cant eat
That means i would loose all my muscles and some more weight :( Im already to skinny
Heard you need to wait 3 months with the gym

That means i would loose all my muscles and some more weight :( Im already to skinny
Just drink like 3Liter of raw milk and a shit ton of eggs

Oh yeah definitely stay as a sub human your entire life. Bimax is for retards

If I would get jaw surgery I wouldn't want to take gay antibiotics afterwards
I think it depends a lot on your prior mouth hygiene. You will have a big af flesh wound and your mouth especially if not carefully cleaned is full of bacteria. Ofc they put in stitches but yeah. I would take whatever the doc tells me to do. Jaw surgery is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I think it depends a lot on your prior mouth hygiene. You will have a big af flesh wound and your mouth especially if not carefully cleaned is full of bacteria. Ofc they put in stitches but yeah. I would take whatever the doc tells me to do. Jaw surgery is no joke.
Yeah true I hate doctors but I wouldn't want to undergo another surgery because of infection.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
we need some high iq topic about how to minimize muscle loss after surgery like bimax

Yes, but after 3 months no gym, everyone would lose 70-80% muscle mass
Muscle memory bud. Whatever you lose you'll put on again in the space of a couple of weeks when you resume training.