how common is this pheno in the slums of moscow?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
img_20240512_183022-jpg.2913960

@St.TikTokcel
@russiancelreturns
@sweetheart

noobs will say she's "med" because of coloring but i cannot find a single girl that looks like this here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
Its not a pheno its a style

Its super common amongst poor/lower middle class folk such as yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, PseudoMaxxer, try2beme and 2 others
idk can't see shit

@St.TikTokcel
@russiancelreturns
@sweetheart

noobs will say she's "med" because of coloring but i cannot find a single girl that looks like this here
Shes some mutt like most of rusoids, shes maybe dagestani or tatar

• +1
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

@St.TikTokcel
@russiancelreturns
@sweetheart

Moscow most common phenos are these @HerpDerpson

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, PseudoMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, murdah, HerpDerpson and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Didn't answer the question
Idk, rather rare. She looks as @russiancelreturns described. Some tajik, chechen and etc. Most ruskies that I see have that muttified pheno aka 10% Danil Kryshkovets admixture. You have to understand that rosija is like the USA. Lots of phenos and mixes.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and the BULL
Idk, rather rare. She looks as @russiancelreturns described. Some tajik, chechen and etc. Most ruskies that I see have that muttified pheno aka 10% Danil Kryshkovets admixture. You have to understand that rosija is like the USA. Lots of phenos and mixes.
Brutal. Chechen stacies are guarded by ogres armed to the core

Water. When say that they'll behead you I really mean it. Happened quite a few times. Even dalits like badlandbalkrupt got eviscerated by kavkaz ogres. They beat his ass up for filming foids and also made him do a public apology on his youtube channel.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and the BULL
This is why we bomb them from above. Decisive defeat of mountain Muslimcel ogres

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Prob some chechen or tatar. Looks nothing like russkaya.

Water. When say that they'll behead you I really mean it. Happened quite a few times. Even dalits like badlandbalkrupt got eviscerated by kavkaz ogres. They beat his ass up for filming foids and also made him do a public apology on his youtube channel.
Dagestan massacre and chechclear.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Some tajik, chechen
Well those have nothing in common. Even in the photos you posted you can see they look nothing alike. Tajiks and the like are the curries of Russia. They slave away at some construction site, hoping to save money to get arranged marriage.
Also their women don't really come here besides some rate cleaning ladies. The woman in pic is probably half Russian hall something else, like people pointed out.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Chad only pheno

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
Chad only pheno
nah russia is easy, i had arranged a date with her when i was fishing with my pics in moscow. in italy i only get ltbs

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
nah russia is easy, i had arranged a date with her when i was fishing with my pics in moscow. in italy i only get ltbs
Tales from kolkata

Russia is hard if you weren't white passing

@Autismcel what difference does It make if it's true or not? I live in Italy and can't get a pretty girl to save my Life here

• So Sad
@Autismcel what difference does It make if it's true or not? I live in Italy and can't get a pretty girl to save my Life here
I was joking bhai

Geomaxx to japan tbh and get a tight noodle squishy squishy @Xangsane opinions?

I was joking bhai

Geomaxx to japan tbh and get a tight noodle squishy squishy @Xangsane opinions?
I would geomax to Russia if i could, but Is a pipedream, getting a job abroad Is impossible, all Jobs are for native speakers, all the people Who Say they found job abroad are liers

• +1