How Contact Lenses Ascended my Beaner Pheno (Darkeyecels GTFIH)

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Before my eyes were bright hazel in light but T50 in regular everyday lighting which pissed me off and made my eyes really punchable looking and I hated it every time I looked into the mirror it made me angry.
black mirror no GIF by NETFLIX

But then I decided to try contact lenses, I did a bit of researching and I found solotica was the best company for producing quality lenses, I did a little searching for the best light color contact to look natural and I found hidrocor aquamarine, it's not REALLY bright (which are great ones to use for social media pics) but they are great for natural use, people will notice you have blue eyes from a medium distance, it gets rid of the bug looking effect my eyes gave, no longer looking enlarged and comical, it ascends my pheno, before people assumed I was an immigrant mutt from Mexico or some shithole, despite being half Swedish :feelswhy: , now people ask if I was created in a lab, I am not joking, I have actually been asked this...

Nobody has seemed to notice the fact I wear contacts, maybe if they were 3cm away from me they would know but it would be weird to let someone be that close, I tried hetrochromia maxxing but honestly it wasn't that good people gave me too much attention, and not the flirty kind of attention, they were too interested in my eyes being different colours rather than me as a person or my looks, so it felt more like Japanese people seeing a nigger for the first time rather than a white person walking through India.

Overall I would say this has been one of my greatest investments yet, and ascended me, the appeal isn't THAT much wider, but the girls that are interested in me seem to be more interested, and gives me a solid halo.

I feel as though I have something that should have been given to me at birth, beautiful A40 eyes.

I encourage everyone to try this out if they have bad eye colour, and report back their results and experiences, hope you learned something useful today, see you in the next one.
Bom Dia Hello GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, lightskinbengali and BongMog
Before my eyes were bright hazel in light but T50 in regular everyday lighting which pissed me off and made my eyes really punchable looking and I hated it every time I looked into the mirror it made me angry.
black mirror no GIF by NETFLIX

But then I decided to try contact lenses, I did a bit of researching and I found solotica was the best company for producing quality lenses, I did a little searching for the best light color contact to look natural and I found hidrocor aquamarine, it's not REALLY bright (which are great ones to use for social media pics) but they are great for natural use, people will notice you have blue eyes from a medium distance, it gets rid of the bug looking effect my eyes gave, no longer looking enlarged and comical, it ascends my pheno, before people assumed I was an immigrant mutt from Mexico or some shithole, despite being half Swedish :feelswhy: , now people ask if I was created in a lab, I am not joking, I have actually been asked this...

Nobody has seemed to notice the fact I wear contacts, maybe if they were 3cm away from me they would know but it would be weird to let someone be that close, I tried hetrochromia maxxing but honestly it wasn't that good people gave me too much attention, and not the flirty kind of attention, they were too interested in my eyes being different colours rather than me as a person or my looks, so it felt more like Japanese people seeing a nigger for the first time rather than a white person walking through India.

Overall I would say this has been one of my greatest investments yet, and ascended me, the appeal isn't THAT much wider, but the girls that are interested in me seem to be more interested, and gives me a solid halo.

I feel as though I have something that should have been given to me at birth, beautiful A40 eyes.

I encourage everyone to try this out if they have bad eye colour, and report back their results and experiences, hope you learned something useful today, see you in the next one.
Bom Dia Hello GIF
good thread, and true with the heterochromia tbh i tried wearing one contact and people would come up to me all the time but people were just interested in the eyes, i literally had even less people wanting to actually date me :lul: looksmin imo better to have 2 light eyes

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
brown1-png.2161647

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, poopoohead, LowTrust and 2 others
Based. I use green colored contacts with prescription. It makes my eyes less buggy and ascends my eye area (as someone who is also a latin phenotype) I've gotten an ungodly amount of compliments. I've had a hot girl stare into my eyes and say that my eyes are beautiful.

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 28414
Does light Amber eyes look good ?

• Hmm...
Based. I use green colored contacts with prescription. It makes my eyes less buggy and ascends my eye area (as someone who is also a latin phenotype) I've gotten an ungodly amount of compliments. I've had a hot girl stare into my eyes and say that my eyes are beautiful.
which ones

good thread, and true with the heterochromia tbh i tried wearing one contact and people would come up to me all the time but people were just interested in the eyes, i literally had even less people wanting to actually date me :lul: looksmin imo better to have 2 light eyes
yeah bro tbh it is probably really useful for getting clout or maybe even moneymaxxing since you're way more memorable, and they are able to make a strong association with you just from you having it, but I feel like they get too fixated on you and start viewing you as an object or something to show off, like a Gucci handbag, rather than an actual partner

• +1
Reactions: inceI and looksmidder
yeah bro tbh it is probably really useful for getting clout or maybe even moneymaxxing since you're way more memorable, and they are able to make a strong association with you just from you having it, but I feel like they get too fixated on you and start viewing you as an object or something to show off, like a Gucci handbag, rather than an actual partner
fr, like you could probably date people pretty easily but it would be shit since they would just date you to show off how cool your eyes look

btw iirc you were working on a skincare guide or smth did you end up dropping that

• Woah
yeah I can imagine you probably look quite exotic with that, do people think they are real? If not I've heard very positive things about hidrocor fonesta, which you can also customize the power of the contact

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Does light Amber eyes look good ?
in sun, yeah it looks like golden honey

kinda similar to this

But the issue is in regular lighting (what people are actually going to see) they just don't absorb any light and just look black, which makes my pheno uncanny

more similar to this guys, which imo just looks like complete shit and needs a good face to compensate
fr, like you could probably date people pretty easily but it would be shit since they would just date you to show off how cool your eyes look
yeah pretty much
btw iirc you were working on a skincare guide or smth did you end up dropping that
tbh im probably never going to release it to the public, I can give you all the different supps for skin and different method for increasing collagen or changing colour or texture of skin, if you'd like in pms or discord though

• +1
Reactions: inceI and looksmidder
View attachment 2161965
kinda similar to this

But the issue is in regular lighting (what people are actually going to see) they just don't absorb any light and just look black, which makes my pheno uncanny
View attachment 2161970
more similar to this guys, which imo just looks like complete shit and needs a good face to compensate

yeah pretty much

tbh im probably never going to release it to the public, I can give you all the different supps for skin and different method for increasing collagen or changing colour or texture of skin, if you'd like in pms or discord though
that would be great tbh, check pms i’ll send you my disc

• +1
your thread is the definition of "one picture is worth 1000 words"

• Hmm...
your thread is the definition of "one picture is worth 1000 words"
i don't have any pictures here bro I think you are talking about wrong thread

• +1
Reactions: inceI
i don't have any pictures here bro I think you are talking about wrong thread
yes that's what i meant , you posted a giga long thread without a pic while posting a pic would have been 10x more accurate

• Hmm...
yes that's what i meant , you posted a giga long thread without a pic while posting a pic would have been 10x more accurate
I mean, that's true, but nobody can really compare to my results, since contacts look different on different phenos, the fact someone needs to show undenyable proof that it works WITH the information is akin to needing to prove someone is innocent, when that should just be the default. Alternatively, you can just go on youtube and see reviews that f@ggots and girls make about the lenses, to make your own opinions

• +1
Reactions: inceI and chigoha
View attachment 2161965
kinda similar to this

View attachment 2161970

yeah pretty much

Send me ze secrets amigo. Change the color of your skin as in whitening? Texture as in how?