How could a 15 year old make money?

frendly

frendly

👁
My girl friend said she’ll sell some cookies at school :lul: my future trad wife
the thing is with her idea it’ll only make about 14-20 dollars a week which is useless because the supplies cost more than what she’s making. I can’t get a job until the summer and I don’t even know if my parents will even let me get one because they’re cucks. I need to money max asap :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Everest, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Tang0MyMang00 and 6 others
You can't.

You have no options as a 15yr old besides selling lemonade TBH.

When you turn 16, you can start getting a real job.

You can't.

You have no options as a 15yr old besides selling lemonade TBH.

When you turn 16, you can start getting a real job.
I have a work permit from my school, and by then I’ll be 16

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I have a work permit from my school, and by then I’ll be 16
You still need parental permission, even with a school permit at 15.

If you get parental permission + school permit then you can work at 15.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and frendly
My girl friend said she’ll sell some cookies at school :lul: my future trad wife
the thing is with her idea it’ll only make about 14-20 dollars a week which is useless because the supplies cost more than what she’s making. I can’t get a job until the summer and I don’t even know if my parents will even let me get one because they’re cucks. I need to money max asap :soy:
Trad wives have low iq. Dumb af

• +1
Reactions: frendly
stop fucking posting holy shit you are a fucking bitch
"oh im 15 i need to this"
"i need to move out and get a ged"
"i want to get into a relationship with a 30 year old at the gym"
you are fucking stupid go and fucking make friends you dumb ass idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, karbo, litaz and 8 others
I have friends but they are only assets to me, I hate every single one of them

27C63415 1BF4 466C A0D6 354F63C8E49A

• +1
Reactions: litaz, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I have friends but they are only assets to me, I hate every single one of them

View attachment 1560901
you are a fucking weirdo who deserves the outcomes of the shit you are planning i feel empathy for your dad who wants to kick you out you are so on the spectrum you morphed in it to camouflage your girlfriend was justified to leave you,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18199, PYT and 1 other person
By selling your body to old men that can't legally fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kyff, Deprived, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Based

• +1
learn how to code, photoshop or edit videos

• +1
if you are nt enough you could try selling carts

• +1
you are a fucking weirdo who deserves the outcomes of the shit you are planning i feel empathy for your dad who wants to kick you out you are so on the spectrum you morphed in it to camouflage your girlfriend was justified to leave you,
Mom denies the autism
if you are nt enough you could try selling carts
good idea hope I don’t get caught. Is selling cocaine a good start?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 6128
you can get a court order with your parents permission to start working earlier. you can also get a remote job at rev.com however they take months to respond and your gonna have to somehow do the id verification through your dad. you can probably find some people looking for a dog walker on facebook.

also as soon as you turn 16, you legally can have a job, your parents can’t do anything about that except take away shit they bought for you.

in response to your other thread: you should leach off your parents as long as possible as long as they aren’t getting in your way/restricting you too much.

• +1
if you can code or learn another skill making roblox games that can make you some money. i’ve made around 200 doing commissions. it’s pretty much a waste of time compared to wagecucking. you spend 8 hours coding/building and only get like $20 max from commissions. i’ve seen some kids make hundreds off commissions though. modeling is the highest return imo since if ur good at modeling it takes like 5 mins to make $10. i wouldn’t trade because you can just trade bot.

• +1
if you can code or learn another skill making roblox games that can make you some money. i’ve made around 200 doing commissions. it’s pretty much a waste of time compared to wagecucking. you spend 8 hours coding/building and only get like $20 max from commissions. i’ve seen some kids make hundreds off commissions though. modeling is the highest return imo since if ur good at modeling it takes like 5 mins to make $10. i wouldn’t trade because you can just trade bot.
Thanks dude, I’m gonna start doing peoples homework on Reddit and at school. Maybe sell some old shoes as well… I also have a watch I don’t use that is worth 120 dollars

• +1
for now i'd say just focus on studies and start learning programming, then when youre 16 go wageslave at some basic job, you'll be able to make a good bit by mooching off your parents and just saving everything

• +1
for now i'd say just focus on studies and start learning programming, then when youre 16 go wageslave at some basic job, you'll be able to make a good bit by mooching off your parents and just saving everything
Thanks bro

• +1
Thanks bro
yeah theres not much of a point of tryna make money rn, just try to start things up like getting a driver's license, learning programming, maybe setting up an ecommerce shop if you know how, etc. Some real money will come when you wageslave with no rent

yeah theres not much of a point of tryna make money rn, just try to start things up like getting a driver's license, learning programming, maybe setting up an ecommerce shop if you know how, etc. Some real money will come when you wageslave with no rent
This summer I’ll hopefully get a job, and I’m getting my license soon .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
This summer I’ll hopefully get a job, and I’m getting my license soon .
good luck bro, hoping to do the same this summer

• +1
Dude, don't listen to all the losers. There are endless possibilities to make money, but there is no get-rich-quick-scheme that works. Everything takes some time. But I recommend first of all broading your knowledge on how a business works. There are some books I can recommend, but I would start with "E-Myth".

Just sit down and think, what do business people or people that have money around you need? What services are already provided? Garden? Cleaning? Websites? Watch what people need. Then don't be afraid to cold call them. And first of all, never do the work yourself. Always, always hire somebody to do the work.

F.e. Some landlord/property management firm needs a cleaningservice? Can you get a contract for $150/month? yes? great. Now let somebody else do the work for $14/hour and take the rest. It's quite as easy as it sounds. I have several business running okayisch. So ask ahead if you want more advice.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and frendly
Sell ntf

• +1
That’s not a bad idea from her if her parents buy the supplies. Join some faggy school club and pretend it’s a fundraiser.

• +1
How could a 15 year old make money...
Well, there is always an option...

Bocu

:feelshehe:

• JFL
good luck bro, hoping to do the same this summer
Dude, don't listen to all the losers. There are endless possibilities to make money, but there is no get-rich-quick-scheme that works. Everything takes some time. But I recommend first of all broading your knowledge on how a business works. There are some books I can recommend, but I would start with "E-Myth".

Just sit down and think, what do business people or people that have money around you need? What services are already provided? Garden? Cleaning? Websites? Watch what people need. Then don't be afraid to cold call them. And first of all, never do the work yourself. Always, always hire somebody to do the work.

F.e. Some landlord/property management firm needs a cleaningservice? Can you get a contract for $150/month? yes? great. Now let somebody else do the work for $14/hour and take the rest. It's quite as easy as it sounds. I have several business running okayisch. So ask ahead if you want more advice.
Bookmarked this, thank you.

• +1
ur on the internet.. your options are endless.. lol i got rich off of the internet at age 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and frendly
Just get a retail job. When you don’t have to pay rent or food shit $$ adds up.

Ive made ~22k and have 15k saved @17.
Or L2code while living with parents and work 2 remote jobs. I can afford a lambo by the time I ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and frendly

I’m working as a dishwasher in a restaurant this shit is as, is retail really that better?

I get payed 11 an hour for hella work

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

Put me on bro I can’t wage slave this work for shit pay but I need money to live comfortably :feelswah:

@ht-normie-ascending

• +1
I made 16-17$/hr entry level retail/fast food. But I live in a HCOL area, and the min. wage is like 14$.

I have also tutored kids for 20-30$/hr.

Frankly lie on your resume to find a better paying job. If you have any social skills you could get an entry level sales associate or w/e at a clothing store and you will usually make more than min wage. Bullshit your way into some relevant job experience.
So let’s say I’ve only worked as a scare actor and dish washer to I put that in experienced as a retail assosciate?

Is shit in general more expensive there?

maybe crypto currency
or fraud like finessing niggas and cc fraud maybe but u always need money at first to start these

• +1
Sell juules or vape or whatever the fuck those things are to normies in your school.

• +1
ur on the internet.. your options are endless.. lol i got rich off of the internet at age 16
How!? Do you live in a first world country?

At that age your best bet is a lemonade stand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, ChadFucksYourOneitis, frendly and 1 other person
Back when I was in middle school and first few years of high school, I was making bout $100 a week selling candy.

when I went to a hood school full of blacks, I made my own recipe, kool aid powder mixed with gummy words. Made a killing

Good times

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChadFucksYourOneitis and frendly
Or L2code while living with parents and work 2 remote jobs. I can afford a lambo by the time I ascend.
ur getting lefort right or what r u getting also ur dickmaxing?

maybe crypto currency
or fraud like finessing niggas and cc fraud maybe but u always need money at first to start these
BRO I FOUND OUT THE SHITTIEST WAY 2 make money i forgot about hmu and i can help u with it since my friend did it LMAOO

Doordash scam discord servers
claim that they only have to pay 60% of the meal cause ur secret doordash method only makes u pay 50% and people will send u money
and u ban them asap

and you make a vouch channel on the discord server were u have ur friends "vouch" for u and then people will think its more believable
my friend made like 800$ with this but he had his money in btc wich made him go up to like 2k+

Be creative. It depends on what you apply for. Feel free to say you worked as a sales rep for your uncle or whatever the fuck.

Yes, but my only expense that is area dependent is gas $$ and car insurance for a beater shitbox
So air forces are 100 bucks for you too?

How will I cope tbh

• +1
Yes lol.

I worked 30 hours a week while in school full time it was pretty brutal. Its a trade off but I afford surgery, shit ton of roids/gh, and will have the rest to put myself thru school after financial aid.
Fuark and you have financial AID

I don’t know how much I worked this week but it was a lot and I’m still barely getting payed it’s over

I’m wasting my whole first check on looksmaxxes and clothes then saving up the rest

• +1
sports betting

• +1
open a hotdog stand

• +1
Either get a job or start your own business.

• +1
Go get them jobs

• +1
im also 15 and sometimes i make snapchat accounts saying that im 12 and send old men cropped pictures of little kid feet. then i say that i'll send full nudes if they send me money via paypal. then if they send the money i just block them. i've made like 30 bucks this way which is pretty good tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: litaz and frendly
im also 15 and sometimes i make snapchat accounts saying that im 12 and send old men cropped pictures of little kid feet. then i say that i'll send full nudes if they send me money via paypal. then if they send the money i just block them. i've made like 30 bucks this way which is pretty good tbh :lul:
damn bro just do this 1000 more times and ull be able to afford a bimax to fix your jaw