How could these gymcel become handsome?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice

They just drew an unlucky lot in the genetic lottery. First one's fat storage genetics are just unfortunate, even at sub 12% body fat his face remains chubby. Huge buccal pads. Unappealing eye area, nonexistent jawline, small mouth, receding hairline. Nonexistent cheekbones and masseters. Glasses. Ears stick out.

His body is excellent, but he will never do well on dating apps because he is unlucky genetically.

Second one ascended I believe, he posted a pic of him dating a MTB girl. That was over 5 years ago. He got no procedures done, he just got rid of his glasses (lasik) and got a normal haircut

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 23848 and 2 others
restarting life is probably the easiest way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 22775 and twilight
Second one ascended I believe, he posted a pic of him dating a MTB girl.
He did, he used to go on incel.is before he ascended

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22780, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
The 1st one could get some surgery for his jaw n shit.
The 2nd one can do the same and also try and grow a beard. Also believe it or not the 2nd one actually managed to get a foid

Do you guys have a pic of him after he ascended?

Reincarnate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 22775
Damn he looks good how tall is this dude/? He did a good job

They just drew an unlucky lot in the genetic lottery. First one's fat storage genetics are just unfortunate, even at sub 12% body fat his face remains chubby. Huge buccal pads. Unappealing eye area, nonexistent jawline, small mouth, receding hairline. Nonexistent cheekbones and masseters. Glasses. Ears stick out.

His body is excellent, but he will never do well on dating apps because he is unlucky genetically.

Second one ascended I believe, he posted a pic of him dating a MTB girl. That was over 5 years ago. He got no procedures done, he just got rid of his glasses (lasik) and got a normal haircut

I already did lasik it hasn't helped much as you guys said. I guess I gotta wait longer until I can box rn they said I can play sports.

I already did lasik it hasn't helped much as you guys said. I guess I gotta wait longer until I can box rn they said I can play sports.
He has a compact midface, it is all you need to have sex (compact midface is cancelled out if Asian/Curry)

He has a compact midface, it is all you need to have sex (compact midface is cancelled out if Asian/Curry)

I'm curry which makes it worse but I'm going for curry girls

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I'm curry which makes it worse but I'm going for curry girls
Then your fine, curry girls like curry guys, don’t worry about it, I see plenty of 5’8 curry guys dating girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Then your fine, curry girls like curry guys, don’t worry about it, I see plenty of 5’8 curry guys dating girls

Yeah but I like skinny ones I haven't many any skinny women that's the thing

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Reincarnation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780