How couples are meeting in today's world ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Have always really struggled to figure out how couples are formed in this current catastrophic dating scene. I happened to see quite often very regular normie type of dude with girls for the last years but it's always a mystery to me because it is a 100% certain that these men didn't meet those girls by the common paths we all know (either online, day/night game,etc). These men would have obviously and undoubtedly failed if they had to go through these methods.

Are those couples together because they've known each other since probably their childhood ? I'm more than likely convinced that if the men in those couples would break up with their GF, the opportunity of meeting a girl of a certain caliber would without a doubt never shows again.

Considering how the dating dynamic has been looking dire since over a decade now due to technology, me2, hardcore 4th wave feminism...it looks like if you haven't met a girl at the very maximum during the HS years, it would be close to impossible to meet something potable and decent after this period.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PubertyMaxxer and Whatever
School, work, dating apps, clubs.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel and FacialStructure404
School, work, dating apps, clubs.
Problem with these two is that they are terrible places to attempt any approaches and you really risk a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
They don’t

Problem with these two is that they are terrible places to attempt any approaches and you really risk a lot.
They aren't really a risk unless you are creepy

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Whatever

I met my first girl working at a restaurant. This was when I was in college and I was certainly meeting girls there too. I don't know about direct approaching at work or school, it's more like social circles form there, and you go out together and kinda pair off. It takes getting lucky with the people that you're around, and it takes time.

I'd guess that these couples that I see where the guy got really lucky, that's how they met, and there wasn't the instant sex like on Tinder or at a club. Because a girl who may have been on the fence about you in the beginning can become more attracted to you over time, through enough exposure.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, NormieKilla, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
These days most couples form at work as colleagues and if younger then also school/college. Work is the only real place to get a gf these days as a normie as you can't compete IRL or on dating sites.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PubertyMaxxer, NormieKilla and 2 others
These days most couples form at work as colleagues and if younger then also school/college. Work is the only real place to get a gf these days as a normie as you can't compete IRL or on dating sites.
Most of the time, if they are not already in a relationship they are just no looking for one. When something is available, that is not always guaranteed that it is going to be your exact type. Really looks like as if we've got to play a sort of game that requires a tremendous amount of energy only to end up with very little outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and JohnDoe
Most of the time, if they are not already in a relationship they are just no looking for one. When something is available, that is not always guaranteed that it is going to be your exact type. Really looks like as if we've got to play a sort of game that requires a tremendous amount of energy only to end up with very little outcomes.
Yh it's very difficult but still possible, just gotta make sure you're in a job with a decent amount of women

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
OLD/Social media

hospitals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42240
I met my first girl working at a restaurant. This was when I was in college and I was certainly meeting girls there too. I don't know about direct approaching at work or school, it's more like social circles form there, and you go out together and kinda pair off. It takes getting lucky with the people that you're around, and it takes time.

I'd guess that these couples that I see where the guy got really lucky, that's how they met, and there wasn't the instant sex like on Tinder or at a club. Because a girl who may have been on the fence about you in the beginning can become more attracted to you over time, through enough exposure.
Fakecel blocked
NT faggot