Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Especially long term

• Love it
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
Right bone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If it was as dangerous as niggas here make it out to be then nobody would be getting it.

The risks are overblown and if you lengthen within the safe range you have an extremely low risk of complications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 2729
If it was as dangerous as niggas here make it out to be then nobody would be getting it.

The risks are overblown and if you lengthen within the safe range you have an extremely low risk of complications.
Price?

17k in Turkey, 45-50k EU, and upwards of 100k in the US.

If you plan on going to turkey I suggest you go to the same clinic Nicholas Leg Lengthening on YouTube goes to. He’s lengthened 4.5 inches with seemingly no complications. He’s also a user on this forum so pm him if you have questions. His user is @MrRubiks

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, CursedOne and Deleted member 2729

Legitimately NO ONE gets it

and if you do, have fun having leg problems ur whole life
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 22886 and STEVE GAMING
Legitimately NO ONE gets it

and if you do, have fun having leg problems ur whole life
iu
I’ll have leg problems and be 6’3 nigga I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
I’ll have leg problems and be 6’3 nigga I don’t care
i have back issues at that height anyways so i guess it wont be that much difference

dont you worry about not having a long spine as well? i mean what if you end up looking like some dude on stilts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
i have back issues at that height anyways so i guess it wont be that much difference

dont you worry about not having a long spine as well? i mean what if you end up looking like some dude on stilts
Proportionally my torso is a lot longer then my legs so I’m not going to look retarded after LL.
And my wingspan is about 6’3 as well so my proportions are going to be completely fine
I’m not manlet btw I’m 6 ft

Proportionally my torso is a lot longer then my legs so I’m not going to look retarded after LL.
And my wingspan is about 6’3 as well so my proportions are going to be completely fine
autism

Especially long term
As I mentioned in another post, you get what you pay for. If you go with a cheap shady doc you end up crippled. If you go to a well known doc the chance to be crippled are low.
If you want a nice result go only with internal nails all other methods leave really big scars. Femur + Tibia with internal nails around 85-150k depends on country and doc.

• JFL
for the love of god dont get LL

any good looking man 6'0 has just as much charm as a 6'3 dude

fuckboys are never above 6'4, after 6'4 you look like a fucking giant and proportions are way out of scale

trust me ive been to dozens and probably hundreds of clubs across many different cities. 6'0 to 6'4 pull just fine and theres not much variation.

• +1
Reactions: virren
Maybe you won’t broke ass nigga
17k is nothing for me.

but why would i get a dangerous surgery that might end me up in a wheelchair in a couple of years and doesnt let me do athletic shit anymore when the face is much more important after 5‘8?

• +1
Reactions: virren and Deleted member 2729
17k is nothing for me.

but why would i get a dangerous surgery that might end me up in a wheelchair in a couple of years and doesnt let me do athletic shit anymore when the face is much more important after 5‘8?
The risks are completely overblown you won’t end up in a wheelchair after a few years, it’s a fact you’ll lose some athletic ability but that’s it.
The issues that come from LL aren’t bone related they’re related to stretching of the tissue in your leg.

17k in Turkey, 45-50k EU, and upwards of 100k in the US.

If you plan on going to turkey I suggest you go to the same clinic Nicholas Leg Lengthening on YouTube goes to. He’s lengthened 4.5 inches with seemingly no complications. He’s also a user on this forum so pm him if you have questions. His user is @MrRubiks
I've been fortunate in avoiding problems, and now I'm almost back to how I was before the surgeries. My surgeon said I can begin sprinting again in about 1.5 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 20631
I've been fortunate in avoiding problems, and now I'm almost back to how I was before the surgeries. My surgeon said I can begin sprinting again in about 1.5 months.
mirin bro, mirin

• Love it
Reactions: MrRubiks
That’s good news man. How long does it usually take to lengthen 8 cm on femur? I have to time the surgery in between school and ideally play it off as a growth spurt during the summer.

mirin bro, mirin
I went through hell to get where I am, but I'm almost done. I'm at the tail end of my LL journey, and within a month the swelling from the fat graft should be minimal.

I went through hell to get where I am, but I'm almost done. I'm at the tail end of my LL journey, and within a month the swelling from the fat graft should be minimal.
Fat graft? Fat graft for under eye/supraorbitals or for your legs?

That’s good news man. How long does it usually take to lengthen 8 cm on femur? I have to time the surgery in between school and ideally play it off as a growth spurt during the summer.
Recommended distraction rate is 1 mm/day, so that would be 80 days assuming you take no breaks. That's also excluding the first 5 days without lengthening. Depending on the maturity of the callus, however, you could lengthen faster, like 1.25 mm/day. Don't forget about the recovery though. Distraction is just the first step.

• +1
Fat graft? Fat graft for under eye/supraorbitals or for your legs?
Periorbital fat graft + upper lip/philtrum to reduce nasolabial angle and improve concavity.

• +1
I don't think it's a health hazard but it just doesn't seem worth it.

It's expensive, cripples you for a year (say goodbye to your lean/gymmax progress when you spend the entire year laying down and in a wheelchair) only for a little gain especially for us manlets. (5'5 to 5'9? That's still fairly below average and an incel height.)

Instead I'd blow LL money on facial surgeries which gives you a way more powerful SMV boost over having 4 inch longer femurs.

• +1
Recommended distraction rate is 1 mm/day, so that would be 80 days assuming you take no breaks. That's also excluding the first 5 days without lengthening. Depending on the maturity of the callus, however, you could lengthen faster, like 1.25 mm/day. Don't forget about the recovery though. Distraction is just the first step.
How long did the recovery take for you?

It's expensive, cripples you for a year (say goodbye to your lean/gymmax progress when you spend the entire year laying down and in a wheelchair) only for a little gain especially for us manlets. (5'5 to 5'9? That's still fairly below average and an incel height.)

Instead I'd blow LL money on facial surgeries which gives you a way more powerful SMV boost over having 4 inch longer femurs.
However I would consider it if they made it more promising, whether by increasing the output or reducing downtime. Medical science and technology is advancing and hopefully we get something out of it.

There was an on going study in an university in Sweden, where they were trying to find a way to reopen growth palettes in fully matured people so they essentially experience a puberty 2.0.

However I would consider it if they made it more promising, whether by increasing the output or reducing downtime. Medical science and technology is advancing and hopefully we get something out of it.

There was an on going study in an university in Sweden, where they were trying to find a way to reopen growth palettes in fully matured people so they essentially experience a puberty 2.0.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fbioe.2021.654087/full

for manlets 4 inches is probably worth more than 1 PSL increase in face

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, virren, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
for manlets 4 inches is probably worth more than 1 PSL increase in face
Maybe. Depends on your base. The less failos you have the higher you can ascend.

• Hmm...
you never hear people who get LL on one leg due to uneven legs whine about how brutal it is tbh. only copers who cope themselves into not getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 17244 and RoyaleWithCheese
How long did the recovery take for you?
It was 5 surgeries in total. My last one was a little over a month ago. I'm still recovering, but it's going really well. First surgery was in March of 2021.

• Woah
imo its better to just give up than cope with LL esp you are probably old if you have money for this shit + months of recovery,

It was 5 surgeries in total. My last one was a little over a month ago. I'm still recovering, but it's going really well. First surgery was in March of 2021.
you are quite functional, living your normal life now, i've seen your videos. how many months you put apart between 2 surgeries?

Last edited: