IMG 3607

Deepset
IMG 3604

Extermly deepset
IMG 3609

What do you guys think looks best

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sickdawgie, Kofri727 and 4 others
I'm somewhere in between average and shallow i think.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Idk this shit depends a lot on angle and lighting and stuff

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
so deep that you see like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Haydez, Timmy, murdah and 6 others
Deep set looks the best

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, BlackpillRemedy and Miant Gimplants
Anything below shallow is good

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Imo this stuff only matters if the eyes are actually bulging. Average set eyes vs deep set eyes arent gonna change anything in your smv.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, shitskinism, murdah and 5 others
Imo this stuff only matters if the eyes are actually bulging. Average set eyes vs deep set eyes arent gonna change anything in your smv.
Mostly agree

Rule of thumb is that a slight above average amount of bonemass is the ideal for appeal

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
shallow looks uncanny, deep set eyes mogs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@Pei @LeonidasGui

Once again average and above have the same smv. SMV is binary to women, either they will fuck you or not, you're a 1 or a 0.

• Woah
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Once again average and above have the same smv. SMV is binary to women, either they will fuck you or not, you're a 1 or a 0.
Wrong

ramirez has ideal everything

Deepset eyes look sexy as fuck irl... much better than average set eyes. They are more noticeable irl but not in photos.

Deepset eyes look sexy as fuck irl... much better than average set eyes. They are more noticeable irl but not in photos.
How do you even differentiate between average set and deep set. The pics op posted are from different angles

Huh? You want eyes as deepest as possible
Yeah and this has to do with browridge aswell so idk why you are always talking about infras all day

If they are deep set they're going to look better from the front

Compared to shallow set yes but idk about medium set ones. It's really hard to differentiate between medium set eyes and deep set eyes from the front. Even from the side it's hard to differentiate sometimes. Meanwhile going from an average jaw to a chad jaw is a huge and noticable difference

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Like one time some rater on this forum told me i have deep set eyes even when i sent videos in motion. And i know for a fact that my eyes are average set at best. They're probably slightly shallow actually

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Like one time some rater on this forum told me i have deep set eyes even when i sent videos in motion. And i know for a fact that my eyes are average set at best. They're probably slightly shallow actually
I think they might be shallow set idk

no extremly deep saw an old man with extremely deep 2 days ago
his orbitals looked like blades poking out
it was insane
deep is ideal. very deep can sometimes look uncanny

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
deep is ideal. very deep can sometimes look uncanny
i don't care about what can look bad i care about what can look good
and in terms of looking good, very deep has higher potential than normal deep
Cvbnm

Last edited: