How did he change his voice like that???

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I know this youtuber that I watched in the past and I didn't know he sounded like this in his first videos, how the fuck did he change his voice like that? I need to know exactly what he did.

All i know is that he was well above puberty when he made his first video which was 23 years old so it wasn't puberty. And that he went to some speech therapist or just talking more idk which one.

Wtf I didn't know you could get a voice this deep, i need to know all the things he did to get this voice, I have no money for speech therapists they're too expenisve but the methods they use must be out there
Here are two videos comparing his voice from past and now

Mic quality might play an effect but I also hear the difference

Mic quality might play an effect but I also hear the difference
He clearly said it was some training but I need the specifics, i want that chad voice so badly

The Russian way - alcohol and cigarettes

wtf legit vocal change. if he was a teenager back then it's must be genetic.

I know this youtuber that I watched in the past and I didn't know he sounded like this in his first videos, how the fuck did he change his voice like that? I need to know exactly what he did.

All i know is that he was well above puberty when he made his first video which was 23 years old so it wasn't puberty. And that he went to some speech therapist or just talking more idk which one.

Wtf I didn't know you could get a voice this deep, i need to know all the things he did to get this voice, I have no money for speech therapists they're too expenisve but the methods they use must be out there

Let your balls drop, works wonders.

You have balls? I thought you were a nullo

He said he was 23 and it was voice therapy
Cool but that doesn't change the fact that you have a feminine brow ridge and estrogenic voice. Keep looks maxing brother! You'll ascend eventually.

Just scar your throat theory.

His voice just seems more relaxed when speaking, less high up and tense

Speech therapy/training would make sense

• +1
Reactions: PrettyTritty
Cool but that doesn't change the fact that you have a feminine brow ridge and estrogenic voice. Keep looks maxing brother! You'll ascend eventually.
Estrogenic voice isn't s thing you retard
Cope and rope

Pull your adam's apple down when talking.

Bass-boosted microphone and 3 packs a day

Wehh how do I get a deeper voice wehhh, wehhh how do I get a hunter eyes wehhh.
I'm on this forum to help and improve, so why would I not ask for advice? Just fucking rope

• JFL
Reactions: PrettyTritty
I'm on this forum to help and improve, so why would I not ask for advice? Just fucking rope
You're on this forum to bash other people even if they look 10x better than you, cause you're a little pussy bitch ugly goof here to project.