how did he do it?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
all right, yesterday I was watching the story of marilyn Monroe and something really caught my attention and it was his lover when he went to mexico.

was this guy

Resultado de imagen para jose bolaños director

when I saw it, I was like fuarkkkkk. I mean she has hooking up with jhon f kenedy (may be he wasn't a 7 but he got money and status) and joe di Maggio the same with jhon f kenedy(money and status). and a couple of directors who were well know and high status in Hollywood.

but this guy? his name is jose bolaños and he was his last lover but men this dude was "director" but he really failed as a director if you check his movies all of them were shit. the only "good thing" I could find is he was a "communist" but he wasn't a leader or something he was just another member.

their relationship only last 15-20 days but men you are expecting this time of short term/one night stand in chads not this guy.

I like to call this the jose bolaños effect where a guy doesn't have high LMS. he got a horse face, was a mediocre director, was just another guy in the communist group and got relevant when he stared dating Marilyn because before her he was a nobody. but still find a way to get prime jbs but this guy got one of the best of all time.
this is like reality failure in the blackpill/looks theory.

Last edited:
*ahem*
Shit thred

whore fucking status guys in all countries

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and the next o'pry
Monkey ears horse face theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs, Mansnob, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Tell me his Bank$ Account$

• Love it
Reactions: Mansnob
Maybe he had a big D.

Tell me his Bank$ Account$
wasn't a millionaire, he was part of a communist group but he was no leader just another member, he was upper middle class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
wasn't a millionaire, he was part of a communist group but he was no leader just another member, he was upper middle class

Marilyn Monroe is a mentally ill desperate used whore by all Hollywood.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Marilyn Monroe is a mentally ill desperate used whore by all Hollywood.
you're right but at the time she was one of the most attractive and demanded girls and she fucked with this nobody

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
She could have a shattered personality by torture-based brainwashing to get multiple personalities and he could've been an inside man.
Or political/image reasons.
Maybe some threats.

I don't know if the personality shattering and systematic brainwashing of many celebrities is really happening, but it looks possible considering how fucked up many of them are.
The world is ridiculous, anything is possible at this point.

• +1
Just be ugly theory

• Hmm...
She had a substance abuse problem. He probably told her he could get her drugs.

• +1
Dickpill strikes again

• +1
She could have a shattered personality by torture-based brainwashing to get multiple personalities and he could've been an inside man.
Or political/image reasons.
Maybe some threats.

I don't know if the personality shattering and systematic brainwashing of many celebrities is really happening, but it looks possible considering how fucked up many of them are.
The world is ridiculous, anything is possible at this point.
im sure brainwashing is legit, also Marilyn is not 100% natural